Numb3rs

High Exposure

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Oct 03, 2008 on CBS

• The episode looks into the death of 2 rock climbers. It involves a considerable greater amount of intensity and side story.

This was a pretty good episode overall, and it seemed to break the psuedostandard episode format that some episoded of numb3rs have fallen into (especially in season 2). Like every episode, however, the story was still fresh and unique. The side story with Charlie and his struggle without having his security clearance was certainly well done. I personally enjoy how Numb3rs were fluidly integrates the side stories of these characters lives without having it rule the show. (ie even though the episodes fall in sequence and the side stories progress, you can still skip a few episodes and follow along because each episode also has its own individual fbi case.)

The one thing that annoyed me the most was the megan's replacement. This former LAPD cop just doesn't cut it for me, and she's definitely no megan. Of the three major female fbi agents they've had on the show, megan was certainly the best, and her leaving the show certainly does take away some of its magnificence.