Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 16, 2009 on CBS

• WOW! Definitely the best episode of this season, possibly of all Numb3rs!

What a gripping, edge-of-your-seat episode! It was definitely my favorite of this season, every piece was perfect, perfect! The drama of the crime was high and took so many surprise turns I couldn't believe it. Each character was at their finest. Don made hard decisions with strength of character, he seemed much more at peace than the last episode. Colby, David, and Liz each played their parts with excellence, no one seemed underused or ignored. Charlie's input was really interesting, and there were times I was sure he wouldn't be able to figure it out in time. The bad-guy was amazing, such a creepy nasty character that seemed so believable you could believe he'd do what he said. You felt for the hostages, afraid that the mother was going to be killed. The rather comical side was between Alan and Larry, but it wasn't over-played to be annoying. The ending between Don and David was short but sweet, leaving you with a good feeling after a great episode! If you want a prime example of how amazing Numb3rs is, watch this episode!