Numb3rs

Power

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 18, 2008 on CBS

• Best episode yet!

A bad case becomes worse when Don and the team must pursue a police officer believed to have committed unspeakable crimes.

Let me just say that this episode was phenomenal. It was the dictionary definition of a great episode. I can't think of anything else that could have been changed or added. It had wonderful emotion, especially on Megan's behalf, great characters and acting, and so much more. It didn't have too much gore or graphic scenes, which was good. I was actually surprised to see that not very many people reviewed this episode, on account of it being so well written and emotional. If you haven't seen this episode, I definitely recommend watching it!
  • good episode...

7.8
    The team investigates a rape case. The suspect was believed to be a police officer and they found out that he had raped about a dozen women. One of the characters takes it very personally because her friend was raped and she didn't help her. Larry helps her get through the emotional strain. This was a pretty good episode. It had a lot of characterization for the female fbi agent. However, there's just nothing really special about this episode. It seemed pretty mediocre with some good characterization. The story has been done before also. Overall, a good episode but not really good enough for a finale of the season.