Numb3rs

Thirty-Six Hours

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 21, 2008 on CBS

• I loved this episode. So unlike the other Numb3rs episodes of this series. The action is all set over 36 hours and you are watching the drama unfold instead of seeing it in flash backs and re telling by the villains.

I think the writers are really trying something different this series. Some of the episodes like this one there is not a lot of 'action' but there is a lot of tension. I was great to see Colby and David work so well together, a great double act.

I was also good to see Charlie under pressure. Don also looks more world weary. He looks like he could almost cry at the end (Just needs a hug!) Charlie I think at the end is looking at the important things that matter to him. Its nice to see that although the ending was happy (the little boy and the conductor saved) there was still a note of sadness. Don having a go at himself for slamming the guy into the car and the look on Charlie's face at the end.

Its nice that the writers throw in these episodes to bring a sense of humanity to the characters.
TNT