Numb3rs

Undercurrents

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 12, 2006 on CBS

• This episode is very special to me because it featured a character which spoke the Filipino languange! As you can see, I'm a Filipino. I live here in Manila and I'm a big fan of Numb3rs!

This episode is very special to me because it featured a character which spoke the Filipino languange! As you can see, I'm a Filipino. I live here in Manila and I'm a big fan of Numb3rs! I think the character's name was Naypi. He was a helper from the ship Li-po, and was the one who dumped the Asian girls to the sea at the behest of the ship's captain. When Naypi was captured, Don Eppes interogated him. I was surprised, or shall I say shocked when I heard Naypi talking in Filipino. At first I was very proud because my favorite show featured what I think is my fellow countryman. But then I realized that Naypi's character was supposed to be a Chinese, isn't it? After all He came from China along with the girls. Although Naypi mentioned something about Manila, it doesn't mean that He's a Filipino in that episode. Anyway, all in all this is a great episode and is one for the book! How I wish that you feature more Filipinos in the series. After all, there are many Fil-Am actors there in Hollywood and you're alreay featuring Lou Diamond Phillips di ba? He he he! Good luck and more power to you!
ION