Numbers Never* Lie

Weekdays 2:00 PM on ESPN2 Premiered Sep 12, 2011 In Season

thefanof

Numbers Never* Lie Fan Reviews (1)

5.2
  • NNL EVOLVES!

2.5
    Ths show is missing a huge opportunity to be an Academic Mentor to youth and students who are fascinated with math and statistics, are not atheletic, but who may not necessarily realize that their is a role for them in sports.

Develop a classroom setting for these co-host to sit in and show the figures being calculated real-time while being discussed. This is advanced mathematics and will interest youth especially if they have a chance to win an opportunity to be the GUEST-MATHEMATICIAN/STATISTICIAN to perform the calculations live on the show.

You could even evolve this endeavor to be a motivating event for entire school districts to send their prized mathematics student onto the show. This could really grow to include many youth and will expose the show to a new segment of viewer; school kids!

The stage/setting is bland and has no movement nor action other than sports clips. Having a live person calculating figures on a white-board while the hosts discuss the figures/statistics will add an academic element to what is an academic topic: Numbers Being Calculated.

Also, on today's show Jemelle asked for viewers to log on and give their prediction for total yards allowed by Seattle Seahawks defense in tonights game; Thursday October 17, 2013.

My prediction is the Seattle Seahawks defense will allow 379 yards of total offense by the Arizona Cardinals.

I tried to find a place on the NNL site to participate in the challenge but could not, so if I'm correct, please give me my gift as she promised to the winner.

Sincerely,