Nurse Jackie

Steak Knife

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jul 20, 2009 on Showtime

• Whose baby is this?"

The opening sequence of this episode had me laughing when O'hara was wearing different shoes and the guy was screaming from the window that he was god and Jackie was an a**hole. Zoe is her annoying self as usual and adds that chuckle of light humor to this episode as always.

We see a different side of Eddie when he calls out Nurse Jackie for seeing him just to get pills when she wants them and not accepting his bracelet (which he then gave to Cooper) which was supposed to be a 1 year anniversary gift. It's the first time we see a bit of drama in this drama series and it adds a new element to the characters of the show. It starts to affect her work performance which already seems to be under watch by her supervisor Acolitas (or however it is spelled) who runs around the entire episode yelling "whose baby is this?". We never do find out whose baby it is...

We also get to learn more about Dr. O'hara who rarely talks about her life when she's lunching with Jackie. I laughed out loud when the morning came and O'hara waited for her freshly brewed coffee which she then spat up. We also see a maternal side of her while she braids Jackie's daughters hair.

Brilliant Episode.