NY Ink Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on Destination AmericaIn Season

wow new ink show

mcepin3

[1]Jul 29, 2011
    • level: 17

just as I wait for new season of LA ink on internet( I live in europe, so I can't watch it on tv), I found out that there is NY ink.

watched first four episodes and there's too much drama and I don't know if that for the tv or what, but in next season I would love to see more about tattoos(making them,explaning,...) and that way a show can go a distance in seasons.

if it keeps up the way it has, I can see this show run for around 3 seasons. more about tattoos and less about a drama... please

more of tim hendricks and other tattooers. tommy montoya there is also cool. those two shop managers are just a joke, they need to go. they don't do ****

and what happened with miami ink ( love hate )...did ami quit from there? he and nunez owned that place. does only nunez now own it?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ssjain

[2]Nov 22, 2011
    • level: 35

The new season is reported as starting Dec 29 at 8 pm and contains 10 episodes.

RohanWillcock

[3]Jul 26, 2013
    • level: 3
    Ami still owns Miami Ink, I don't know what happened that he left his family behind to go to New York, season 5 of Miami ink half of it is in Russian I can not find the English version on the net anywhere, so I am not sure what happen to Numez and Ami James, it didn't look like that it was working out between them, I assume Numez left and took over the bar that they had aswell, until I find the rest of the episodes.