NY Med

Tuesday 10:00 PM on ABC Premiered Jul 10, 2012 In Season

NY Med Fan Reviews (4)

• Finally a show that grabs you!!

This is the best show on TV!! It stands up to the drama of the English TV shows but NY Med is real. Real people, real breath taking moments of life and death decisions and you are there. This is the best in medical drama. The doctors and staff are great , not actors; they are real. Please renew the show!! Thank you ABC for a show that engages the viewer. That's what TV is all about .
  • Tuesday 8/14/12 show

Both my husband and I love this show. However, that being said. the episode that aired on Tuesday 8/14/12 was a little disappointing. We both had the same thoughts, more medical stories less (alot less) vacation in Florida. Why is such a fantastic show depending on the superficial life of that nurse to bring in ratings? I understand the wanting to show how that type of career affects them. But, I hope they keep it to a minimum. As I said we both LOVE this show. The reality of what a person goes through waiting for a transplant or the reality of a diagnosis good or bad is both inspiring and heartbreaking. Please keep up the story lines of actual patients, traumas and procedures. I fear that this show will lose audience members should it stray too far from what makes it amazing.
  • Episode 1

I thought the show was great!. I am in the medical field and I think this gave a very good idea to the general public just exactly what does go on in a major teaching hospital. Only thing that made me laugh and I would have to ask Dr. Oz is this: His program always is promoting healthy lifestyle and diet, etc. In his office on the shelf were two 6 packs of Diet Coke. He says not to drink diet drinks and I am wondering if these are his and is that his choice of something to get him going when he is working long hours! Doesn't bother me, but I just thought it was quite funny! He is human like the rest of us.

As far as the other poster thinking it is another bad reality show, it is reality. Just hope you are never one of the patients dealing with that type of reality. I have worked in the field and also been a patient many many times in the hospital with a chronic condition. This is reality in a hospital and done very well I believe.
  • Hooray!

. . . another %&$# Reality Show.