TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

NYPD Blue Forums

ABC (ended 2005)

Finally we can all watch the whole series again

sremnes

[1]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 22
    Finally all seasons of this show is available on the net. Now it wont matter if Fox ever release the rest. And they are easy to find. I will still buy the new sets if they ever come out, but i have my doubts they will ever do. The seasons are only missing 1 single episode, number 20 of season 10. Hopefully that will turn up soon too,
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TobyPirkle

[2]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 1
    go to Amazon.com & you can find all 12 seasons on DVD I've signed up to be a "prime" member for $79 a year & you get unlimited access to all episodes for free. They do a 30 day membership trial run & I'm loving it......I couldn't find any place that had this show & finally found one I was so excited!! wooo hoooo. this is the best show ever.

Go check it out & if you don't want to sign up you can buy the episodes for like $1.99 each or the season for $35.00 each I think. but I don't pay anything because I paid $79 & get them all for free!!!

I'm not sure if everyone on this site can see this post I don't really ever come to this site I just found it while I was looking for information on NYPD Blue.

please everyone that is as big of a fan as I am spread the news & let everyone know that they can watch the show on Amazon.com sign up to be a Prime member or not you can still watch it but if you bought 2 seasons on DVD that is already $80 & that is what it cost to get free access to all seasons

Toby
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.