NYPD Blue Forums

ABC (ended 2005)

NYPD Blue: All Seasons Now on Amazon Prime

cjs123

[1]Dec 25, 2011
    • level: 4

Recently signed up for Amazon Prime, and what decided me was learning that all seasons of this great show are now available via Amazon Instant Video. They are not available for purchasing, but you can watch them without commercial interruption. This alone has been worth the price of admission, as the saying goes.

Just watched the episode Hearts and Souls and while Amazon does not have the original-length episode, it is still one of the best of the series.

Have been kicking myself over the last few years for not saving my VHS tapes, since it did not occur to me that Seasons 5-12 would never come out on DVD. Thought these episodes were gone for good, and it is wonderful being able to see them again.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

furiousfunk

[2]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 13
    Yeah, I've been watching 2-3 shows a day since I got Amazon Prime. I just hooked it up to play on the TV instead of my kindle so now it's a lot more convenient.

cjs123

[3]Dec 15, 2012
    • level: 4

Can't believe it has been almost a year since posting. With the series is now available to purchase on Prime (no doubt has been for quite awhile), I wonder about buying it eventually in case it should ever disappear from their streaming lineup. Just started watching Season 1 again; always fun to revisit one of my favorite casts of characters. Definitely renewing my Prime membership in 2013.

Started watching on my computer but very quickly bought an HDMI cable and a Roku streaming device for TV viewing; less than a month later, I dumped cable TV and haven't missed it one bit. Love revisiting old favorite shows, finding new stuff, and not seeing one commercial.