NYPD Blue Forums

ABC (ended 2005)

Season 5-12 coming to DVD !!!

sremnes

[1]Nov 25, 2012
    • level: 16

Finally NYPD Blue is season 5-12 is coming out on dvd. They will be released between december 2012 and May 2013. Season 5 and 6 will be out on the 10th of December. Unfortunately for the American viewers, they are only scheduled to be released as region 2.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EllenMcGuire

[2]Sep 10, 2013
    • level: 1
    ‘NYPD Blue’ would not domain the rankings without the help of its writers. These writers have the ability to expose the real talent of the main characters especially Detective Sipowocz and the rest of the gang as fantastic police officers. NYPD Blue is intense in a way that it seldom pushes the viewers with its opinions. The whole casts of this show are far-fetched. The developments in each episode are remarkable. The music theme of this show is fantastic and the sights in it are very captivating, particularly the action scenes. I’ve been searching for a DVD copy of this and I saw it being sold at yourdvdcorner.com. Based on what I read about the feedbacks for this company, I decided to give it a try. I’m It has all the entire episodes from the whole 12 seasons which are region free and playable in all DVD players. It’s like I dig gold from a mine, this collection is such a treasure!

sremnes

[3]Sep 29, 2013
    • level: 16

Unfortunately those were badly ripped VHS copies. There are real originally sourced episodes on the UK dvd releases.