NYPD Blue Forums

ABC (ended 2005)

Soooo wish they'd put more seasons on DVD

cjs123

[1]May 3, 2010
    • level: 4

Glad enough to have Seasons 1-4, but amazed they never released more. Hard to believe the sales were that bad, given how popular this show was. Kicking myself that I never saved the eps I taped while they were airing reruns on [then] Court TV and TNT. Still love to watch the first four seasons but really miss not being able to watch at least the next four. Hope some Cable station starts airing it again--might even consider switching to satellite if it's airing somewhere. Miss you, NYPD Blue.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ianthames

[2]May 4, 2010
    • level: 1
    There are two sites offering the complete 12 seasons of NYPD Blue, 64 discs. The artwork looks like an alternative version of the police shield cover for season 4. does anyone know anything about these I assume they are scams.

cjs123

[3]Jun 19, 2010

I've seen a couple of sites like that; they sound too good to be true.

deniz666uk

[4]Dec 18, 2010

i have been waiting also for the whole series to come out but i found this site that says its selling them http://www.greenmovieshop.com/NYPD-Blue-DVD-Box-Set-Collection.html.. is it a scam??

cjs123

[5]Jan 7, 2011

Sounds fishy to me. There are other queries about this on the internet, and no answers. I'd be very careful of a site that is offering complete sets of DVDs that were never released.

RaymonddeNie

[6]Mar 30, 2011
    • level: 2
    Recently I downloaded all the seasons from the internet. When you know how to work with newsgroups you'll have everything you need to fill the gap!

female

[7]Nov 27, 2011

Oh how my husband and I agree with this statement. We have got the first

four seasons and just keep watching them over and over again.

Can't anyone do something about this?

TobyPirkle

[8]Dec 8, 2011

go to Amazon.com & you can find all 12 seasons on DVD I've signed up to be a "prime" member for $79 a year & you get unlimited access to all episodes for free. They do a 30 day membership trial run & I'm loving it......I couldn't find any place that had this show & finally found one I was so excited!! wooo hoooo. this is the best show ever.

Go check it out & if you don't want to sign up you can buy the episodes for like $1.99 each or the season for $35.00 each I think. but I don't pay anything because I paid $79 & get them all for free!!!

Toby

TobyPirkle

[9]Dec 8, 2011

go to Amazon.com & you can find all 12 seasons on DVD I've signed up to be a "prime" member for $79 a year & you get unlimited access to all episodes for free. They do a 30 day membership trial run & I'm loving it......I couldn't find any place that had this show & finally found one I was so excited!! wooo hoooo. this is the best show ever.

Go check it out & if you don't want to sign up you can buy the episodes for like $1.99 each or the season for $35.00 each I think. but I don't pay anything because I paid $79 & get them all for free!!!

I'm not sure if everyone on this site can see this post I don't really ever come to this site I just found it while I was looking for information on NYPD Blue.

please everyone that is as big of a fan as I am spread the news & let everyone know that they can watch the show on Amazon.com sign up to be a Prime member or not you can still watch it but if you bought 2 seasons on DVD that is already $80 & that is what it cost to get free access to all seasons

Toby