NYPD Blue Forums

ABC (ended 2005)

Wait with Season 3 DVD

sremnes

[1]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 18
    What topic means, is that people should wait and see if Fox really intend to release the rest of the series before buying season 3. Fact was that the season packs that will be released in february 2006, was ready to be shipped january 2005, but were withheld. Check tvshowsondvd.com for those stories. I have a pretty good source, saying that Fox does in fact not intend to do more season packs, but want to sell as many of the ones that has already been made. If people wait for season 4 before buying it, maybe it will put preasure on Fox, and make them do more season packs.

Max
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nateman241

[2]Dec 23, 2005
    • level: 10
    the confirmed date for nypd blue season three is feb.21,2006.
    but for canadians who knows when it will come out.
    it sucks cause with alf the season two dvd didnt come out until sept. when in america it came out in august.

meleeunbeatable

[3]Jan 4, 2006
    • level: 46
    If people wait for a fourth season set then there will be no fourth season. In order to get a fourth season lots of the third season sets have to sell. The more they sell, the faster we'll get the fourth season set. So buy it, if you want a fourth season.

Also it will be out the same time in Canada, almost every set is.

123home123

[4]Jan 31, 2006
    • level: 55
    Check out the new topic I posted about Season 4.

meleeunbeatable

[5]Feb 26, 2006
    • level: 46
    Yeah hopefully the season 4 news is true.

SupermanNYC

[6]Apr 17, 2006
    • level: 45
    meleeunbeatable wrote:
    If people wait for a fourth season set then there will be no fourth season. In order to get a fourth season lots of the third season sets have to sell. The more they sell, the faster we'll get the fourth season set. So buy it, if you want a fourth season.

Also it will be out the same time in Canada, almost every set is.
    thanks for the info.

TobyPirkle

[7]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 1
    go to Amazon.com & you can find all 12 seasons on DVD I've signed up to be a "prime" member for $79 a year & you get unlimited access to all episodes for free. They do a 30 day membership trial run & I'm loving it......I couldn't find any place that had this show & finally found one I was so excited!! wooo hoooo. this is the best show ever.

Go check it out & if you don't want to sign up you can buy the episodes for like $1.99 each or the season for $35.00 each I think. but I don't pay anything because I paid $79 & get them all for free!!!

I'm not sure if everyone on this site can see this post I don't really ever come to this site I just found it while I was looking for information on NYPD Blue.

please everyone that is as big of a fan as I am spread the news & let everyone know that they can watch the show on Amazon.com sign up to be a Prime member or not you can still watch it but if you bought 2 seasons on DVD that is already $80 & that is what it cost to get free access to all seasons

Toby

sremnes

[8]Mar 30, 2013
    • level: 18

In europe we have had 9 seasons released on dvd so far, and by the end op April all will be out. Here in Europe the prducers of the DVD's care about the customers, and release all, they even had the release schedule made up when they released season 5 and 6.