NYPD Blue Forums

ABC (ended 2005)

what do nypd blue fans watch now?

kanakaris

[1]Mar 7, 2007
    • level: 1

i wonder what die hard blue fans are watching now ?

what new series is appealing to you?

here in belgium third watch started when they cancelled nypd and i think it was fine the first seazon or two,now it's on again and i think the quality is dropping a bit?

so what do you all watch?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thunderdeed

[2]Apr 1, 2009
    • level: 7
    I curently watch all C.S.I.,s , Life on Mars (was just canceled) sometimes Law and Order am tring a new show on ABC called Castle.

TobyPirkle

[3]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 1
    go to Amazon.com & you can find all 12 seasons on DVD I've signed up to be a "prime" member for $79 a year & you get unlimited access to all episodes for free. They do a 30 day membership trial run & I'm loving it......I couldn't find any place that had this show & finally found one I was so excited!! wooo hoooo. this is the best show ever.

Go check it out & if you don't want to sign up you can buy the episodes for like $1.99 each or the season for $35.00 each I think. but I don't pay anything because I paid $79 & get them all for free!!!

I'm not sure if everyone on this site can see this post I don't really ever come to this site I just found it while I was looking for information on NYPD Blue.

please everyone that is as big of a fan as I am spread the news & let everyone know that they can watch the show on Amazon.com sign up to be a Prime member or not you can still watch it but if you bought 2 seasons on DVD that is already $80 & that is what it cost to get free access to all seasons

Toby