Oban Star-Racers

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

RaijinPaladinix

Oban Star-Racers Fan Reviews (19)

• Oban Star-Racers is a curious toon:have a script very better than the look,too many stylized.Poor,really,poor. My score to the script is 8.To the look,only 4.

Eva/Molly is a complex character,with rich inside life.At same time,is(unfortunally)one of the uglyest girls that I saw in a toon!However,it´s a tiny detail,comparative with the problems around the toon´s show at Brazilian TV,by Jetix channel:when arrived on the chapter 18(Monstruous like Muir)the show goes back to the first chapter!It happen not one but FIVE or SIX times(In fact,I lose the score!)In NONE this times,were shown the last episodies,with the serie´s ending.To make the matters worst,after all this reruns,Oban Star-Racers was cancelled here.Consequence:on Brazil nobody knows how the serie´s end!And of course,read the episodies´s briefly on this site,never will be the same thing that see them at TV.The problem becomes even more irritative and critical when you remember that the Jetix is a cable channel,that you must PAY to see!