October Road

As Soon as You Are Able

Aired Unknown Mar 10, 2008 on ABC

• Disappointing.

Engagement Party: With the upcoming engagement party of Hannah and Ray and the recent beat down of Eddie, will it go on? Hannah is having speculations on whether Big Cat had anything to do with the ambush and let's face it, she's not the only one and for a good reason; Big Cat hates Eddie's guts.

Hospital Boy: Eddie is stuck in bed and it just so happens it is way easier to confess to a guy who's helpless. Nick confronts him about his departure, Ikey about everything that has been happening in the past season and one more person I dare not mention, and it's not really that obvious.

Drastic Decisions: Nick makes one huge decision that changes everything. Ronnie makes a confession that could hurt his brother. Eddie may have just made the biggest mistake of his life.

The episode was a little disappointing, sure it had the finale feel, but it was everything that I would hate in a finale. Everything was coming by so fast, the only thing I liked about this episode was the Janet and Eddie scene.