October Road Forums

ABC (ended 2008)

October Road is cancelled

XoNicoleXo

[41]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 7

i really liked this show.. i felt it had a lot of heart which is something a lot of shows today don't have.. i mean i like greys and lost and really liked eli stone this season but i feel like they don't really give these shows a chance.. i hate when they make it mid season replacements i feel like it kills the show.. what happened to the time where shows started in sept/oct and then ended in may? they kill these shows to make room for stupid reality crap that is mindless and boring..

R.I.P October Road u will be missed

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HRGirl

[42]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 9
    XoNicoleXo wrote:

i really liked this show.. i felt it had a lot of heart which is something a lot of shows today don't have.. i mean i like greys and lost and really liked eli stone this season but i feel like they don't really give these shows a chance.. i hate when they make it mid season replacements i feel like it kills the show.. what happened to the time where shows started in sept/oct and then ended in may? they kill these shows to make room for stupid reality crap that is mindless and boring..

R.I.P October Road u will be missed

Agreed!

Will_of_the_D

[43]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 14
    Reality crap is mindless and boring. I just want my OR resolution, NOW!

luckydagangsta

[44]Jun 7, 2008
    • level: 8

Wow. What is up with all the great shows getting cancelled for crap? I mean, everyone is always complaining about there being too many reality shows, but yet they keep getting enough ratings for them to keep making them even though they're cancelled within a week. It seems like every year, there's nothing but new shows on. I remember back in the day when they use to keep shows running for longer than just two seasons.

That's it, I'm done with television. Unless a show can make it longer than 3 seasons I refuse to watch it. The only show I watch that hasn't been cancelled now is Grey's Anatomy. These network people couldn't care less about what people want, just what will get them more money,

kingtazzy

[45]Jun 10, 2008
    • level: 18
    All I can say is fiddle faddle. Goodluck to the cast on new stuff down the road.)

rickskatin

[47]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 2
    This site is bull. There is no October Road ANYTHING on it! Don't even know why it was posted!

lkir656

[48]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 5

I am really sad to see this show go!!! I was a big fan!!! I agree with everyone else I really hope we have some closure!!! There was so many unanswered questions!!! I wanted to see Hannah and Nick finally get back together and for goodness sakes we need to finally find out who Sam's father is!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone heard, for sure, if the writers/producers/directors, etc.....plan on doing something to give us fans some closure?!?!?!?!?!

oramp

[49]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 7

Yes, it has been confirmed that the writers are doing a 15 minute wrap-up called "Don't Look Back: An Epic Story For An Epic Love". It is going to be put on the season 2 dvd for sure and they may be putting it online. Jonathan Murphy confirmed on his My-Space page (someone pasted it at abc.com), that they are filming the wrap up in the end of September. So, that is in another month. There is another thread on here that has a link explaining more about the wrap-up if you want to check it out.

Stephaniewillis

[50]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 1

I wanted to see what was going to happen and the Network has yet again destroyed my support in the shows I would've rather seen than some of the new stuff the networks will try replace them with.

October Road Deserrves to come back it has High Fan Support.

Brianna26

[51]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 1

I can't believe Nick Eddie and Hannah Jane are gone, not to mention Aubrey, Ronnie and the Commander. Let's not forget Ikey, Owen and Physical Phil. ther eis going to be a huge void on Monday night where this show was. They need to bring this back. I'm saddened by this news.