October Road Forums

ABC (ended 2008)

rare quality

sawyer48

[1]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 11
    im so pissed this show got canned, lol i just started watching it last week. figured i might as well check it out and i love it, how did it only get 19 total episodes. i watch dozens of shows and this one maybe the only one i watch were i cant pick a solid fav, i love eddie, phill, owen, the commander, ronnie, everyone, i dont see why it ogt cancelled. it had the quick wit that the oc season 1 had, to go along with that it has the ability to carry several storylines through out a season like one tree hill and it has kick ass tunes like supernatural. and i might even say its better than all three of those shows. it will be missed, or is there any chance of saving it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

macphoen

[2]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 2

Drop by the "October Road" message board on ABC.com anytime this January 17-19.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/octoberroad/index?pn=mb&cat=41338

alirk

[3]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 22
    So sad that this got cancelled

legseleven

[4]Sep 25, 2010
    • level: 1

I'm watching October Road in the U.K. I've just watched the final episode of the 1st Series and have really enjoyed it. I was so looking forward to a second series following on from the first. It's a shame theyapparently skipped forward 7 yrs, I shall watch it if we get it over here though.Here in the U.K. we get fed up with watching U.S Series which leave us in the air at the end of a series asfurther series haven't been commissioned. We don't do that in the U.K. so much and it's really irritating.