October Road

How to Kiss Hello

Aired Unknown Nov 26, 2007 on ABC

• Review

This season is shaping up to be pretty consistant as far as the writing goes and you can see this year, more then last, that the writers are taking more chances in the writing this year. Nick has hit rock bottom, although at the start of the season when he got back from New York he was at the top of his mountain. Some people don't like the fact that Nick is on this steep decline emotionally, but I know the writers won't keep him that way forever. I like the chances they are taking with regards to Nick / Hannah, I think that them getting together shouldnt even be considered until the final couple of episodes of the show, whenever that may be. I think Hannah and Big Cat are going to last for a while this season and I wonder where Nick is going to go from here now that he has been fired from his job as a teacher. Doesnt seem like much for him to stay in Knights Ridge for, but who knows where the writing is to go from here.