October Road

ABC (ended 2008)

krazy4crack

October Road Fan Reviews (136)

• This show is about a guy who returns home after 10 years to make amends with the friends and family he left behind, and wrote a book about, which doesn't make them look very good.

I absolutely love this show! October Road is the best out there, of course this is my personal opinion. I have never been so in love with a show. October Road depicts the lives of these characters in such a real way. The drama that goes on in their lives is not over the top but realistic, and slower paced. I love that the characters themselves are very real and down to earth people that are easy to relate too. The actors who portray the characters are absolutely amazing, I love Bryan Greenberg in the role of Nick, he is so talented. The writers are brilliant and bring across witty, intelligent writing, mixed with drama and humour perfectly. The music is amazing and has introduced me to so many new artists, like Ryan Adams, Ian Ball, and Borne. My ipod playlist has expanded by ten-fold. I really hope we get a season 3 of October Road, I don't know what I will do without it!