October Road

The Fine Art of Surfacing

Aired Unknown Mar 10, 2008 on ABC

• What goes on? A pretty good build-up to the upcoming season finale

Eddie and Janet: Everyone knows these two have been tight for a long while now, so will anything really stand in their way? Well, how about the arrival of the only girl to ever dump the Eddie Lateka aka, his high school sweetheart. Janet is being put on the spot when everyone in town is just waiting for Eddie to hook-up with his newly divorced ex-girlfriend. I don't like that they're trying to break down Eddie and Janet, it's just not believable because there are no other characters on the show that are more faithful than these two, at least the new Eddie or did this episode prove me wrong?

Nick: He starts getting calls from his old agent, giving him an offer of a lifetime. It seems highly unlikely that Nick will jump at the opportunity to leave town given the fact that he has built a good relationship with everyone again, but with Hannah and Big Cat getting married soon, anything could just happen right? I like that they're ending the season with the possibility that Nick could be doing exactly what he did 10 years ago, hopefully he doesn't commit the same mistake though.