October Road

The Fine Art of Surfacing

Aired Unknown Mar 10, 2008 on ABC

A very eventful October Road tonight and it let us know this show can still deliver a powerful episode, it makes me sad, that they deliver this kind of episode this late in the game (the penultimate episode of the entire series), but it was still a very enjoyable episode regardless. Things are coming full circle with Nick having to leave the Ridge again, and Nick's father getting bone marrow cancer just like their mom did, before her untimely death.

Aubrey has become a side character, and I really think she deserved more screen time tonight, my only prediction is that Nick will tell her he's leaving, and they will end up breaking up, and Nick will develop feelings for Hannah again, but that's just my two cents. Janet has become the most unlikable character on October Road, she's worst than Ikey.

She spends the entire series harping on Eddie Latekka, and when she sees him kiss his ex, she decides to sleep with Rooster? Talk about annoying. Hannah getting arrested was quite humorous and the cold opening was hysterical. I felt bad for Eddie in the end, nice to know Ikey is still around to help him out. Superb episode tonight, hopefully the finale is better.