Odd Man Out

ABC (ended 2000)

Odd Man Out Fan Reviews (3)

6.9
  • Great Show!

It's sad, really, when great shows like this get cancelled while brainless idiocy stays on the air for 8 seasons
  • Very entertaining!

I've watched a couple of episodes of Odd Man Out on TV couple of years ago... I found it really entertaining and would be very keen to watch them again.. It's the perfect light comedy and appropriate for all age groups. Every episode gives us an entertaining little story about how Andrew copes with being the man of the house among his all female family members. However, despite all this, Andrew has found that there are some advantages of being surrounded by girls all the time. And he does his best to keep the family united and be there for each.
  • I have been watching Odd Man Out since it started here in Norway in 1991, and it just gets better and better watching it every season.

I have been watching Odd Man Out since it started here in Norway in 1991, and it just gets better and better watching it every season. It has really become my favorite TV show/soap and I now I hope to get my level up soon so I can watch it on here because I am working in the afternoon so I sometimes dont make it to be home in time so I can watch it.