Off the Map Forums

ABC (ended 2011)

Save Off The Map

Do You Think Off The Map Has Potenial?

Rachaelma

[1]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 5

Hi Guys,

I read somewhere that two of our favourite doctor's are leaving at the end of the show.

and that there might not be a season two.

for those of us who think this has alot of potenial please help me to save off the map

and for those who are big fans of grey's anatomy and shonda rhimes

please help save off the mapthanks

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ingelief

[2]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 7

Great show!!! who are those two doctors you talk about? And what is your sorce?

Rachaelma

[3]Apr 7, 2011
    Hey,

The two doctors are ryan and Fuller they both have new shows
    if you go to tv Fanatic.com they will tell you or just type in Will there be a season two of Off The Map and there should be some answers that will pop up.

luv2live

[4]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 14
    It's a good show, i would hate for it to be canceled. Especially how the season ended. I want to know what happens next.

17_sec

[5]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 1
    Rachaelma wrote:
    Hey,

The two doctors are ryan and Fuller they both have new shows
    if you go to tv Fanatic.com they will tell you or just type in Will there be a season two of Off The Map and there should be some answers that will pop up.

Don't you mean Ryan and Keeton? Here's a quote from http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3202887: It's just been announced that Martin Henderson has been cast as the male lead in the same pilot as Rachelle Levevre. He will play the former civil war soldier with whom Levevre's war widow will begin a "torrid affair."

DebraMcClure

[6]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 17

17_sec wrote:
    Rachaelma wrote:
    Hey, The two doctors are ryan and Fuller they both have new shows if you go to tv Fanatic.com they will tell you or just type in Will there be a season two of Off The Map and there should be some answers that will pop up.

Don't you mean Ryan and Keeton? Here's a quote from http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3202887: It's just been announced that Martin Henderson has been cast as the male lead in the same pilot as Rachelle Levevre. He will play the former civil war soldier with whom Levevre's war widow will begin a "torrid affair."

It's easy to see they are going to have Dr. Ryan Clarke die, and it would kinda make sense for Keeton to be brokenhearted and leave. I'll have to read the stories on tvfanatic.com and televisionwithoutpity.com. But it doesn't look good for the series; particularly when you read two of its leads are going. It's too bad; I like the show. Was the episode on 4/6 the Season Finale?

Rachaelma

[7]Apr 8, 2011

Hey Guys,

The information about rachelle Levelle and Martin Henderson and also Zach Gildford have been confirmed Bot rachelle and Martin have been casted in the new pilot information and also Zach Gilford has also laned his own role for a different Pilot I can't remember where i read that piece of information.

But these three woll be leaving off the map

Which leads us to question it's future

Stay Tuned for details.

Rachaelma

[8]Apr 8, 2011

Hey Guys,

Here is the website where you can find all the answers

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/11/off-the-map-safe-from-tsunami/

Rachaelma

[9]Apr 8, 2011
    Hey guys,

here is another website to go to

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1587694/news

jenniebee26

[10]Apr 8, 2011

17_sec wrote:
    Rachaelma wrote:
    Hey, The two doctors are ryan and Fuller they both have new shows if you go to tv Fanatic.com they will tell you or just type in Will there be a season two of Off The Map and there should be some answers that will pop up.

What you are referring to is called "Reconstruction". IMDB has it listed as a TV Movie, not a TV series, so it doesn't mean they are leaving Off The Map. They could do the movie and still do Off The Map.

Rachaelma

[11]Apr 9, 2011

hey, thanks I thought it was going to be tv series and according to Shonda Rhimes ABC hasn't accouned if the show will be returning. But they have anccouned that Grey's Might be returning for another season which is good new for us grey's fans

JennyCalapris

[12]Apr 11, 2011
    • level: 4
    Just because the actors have signed on for other pilot shows does not mean the show will be cancled. If the show is picked up for a season 2 then the actors will have to return to fill contracts to this show. for an actor on a show that could go either way it is smart to sign on for a contingency plan.

Milli

[13]Apr 15, 2011

And another decent show will bite the dust.

batfan2008

[14]Apr 17, 2011
    • level: 2

Ilove off the map, it needs to stay on the air...i think its funny the world we live in, they will keepash** show like bobs burgers and but off the map is laging really? thats crap.

number7gal

[15]May 16, 2011
    • level: 2

I can't believe its cancelled after just one season with so many loose ends. I don't think they gave the show a fair chance,sometimes it takes longer for a new show to catch on and i think with a better timeslot the show like after greys the show would do alot better with ratings. I've created a petition to send to ABC asking to reconsider. Please sign it and pass it on to everyone you know that likes the show! Spread it everywhere online! Lets get this show back

You will find the link below or on my profile as well.

Thanks everyone!

Milli

[16]May 19, 2011

This is an example of the lack of brains possessed by those SEVERELY OVER PAID morons who make these decisions based on what shows will make them the most money because they are greedy money grubbing ________!!!!

LeahSalto

[17]Nov 17, 2011

OH NO!! I loved the show! I was looking forward to the new season very much. Finally a show that shows what it's like beyond the US borders and people trying to do something about it and the cancel it?! Ludicrous!