Off the Map Forums

ABC (ended 2011)

Was the First Season a 13 episode order?

Vidsignup

[1]Apr 22, 2011
    • level: 7

Just noticed this is one of the few (if any thus far) weeks without a new episode. Was the season just for a 13 episode run?

Since the show likely isn't coming back that would be a shame. Episode 13 really left a lot of things up in the air.

Not usually the type to like medical drama's in the genre of Grey's and Private Practice but Off The Map was a really enjoyable show. Too bad that none of these stories are going to get wrapped up.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JLMalaquias

[2]Apr 23, 2011
    • level: 13
    I totally agree. Ending a first season of 13 episodes with all the plots in the air is to not care about the viewers.
    I hope they come around and go for a second season.

Vidsignup

[3]Apr 25, 2011
    • level: 7

Well, indeed it does appear that the show was a 13 episode order.

Unfinished storylines are really disappointing. It's the reason that non-renewed or no hit shows shoudln' ever end the season on cliff hangers.

It's a disservice to the small amount of fans that actually watch these shows.

The show is essentially cancelled already which means it ends with Clark in dire straits, no official response to Fuller from Minard and Brenner's coke growing boyfriend getting shot up and his "crops" burned down.

Really a shame.

gumini26

[4]May 14, 2011
    • level: 2

i want to know there is new episode or new season??? plzz its abig mestake stop this serial