Off the Map

ABC (ended 2011)

TesserT

Off the Map Fan Reviews (17)

• Where is the 2nd season?

Please bring the show back!!
  • Where are our

Please bring the show back!! Ok then can you tell us if you will be airing new episodes!!
  • 2nd season please!!

Please let they make a 2nd season. Such a great show!! I really enjoyed it!! Is it all sure that it''s canceled?
  • Kristina

I still hope it will be on again. Such a perfect show! Hope somebody finds a way to continue it - there are so many bad shows, but still, the good one get's canceled :(
  • Great show by Shonda Rhimes.

Sucks it got canceled.
  • PLEASEEEE DONT CANCEL SEASON 2

please of pleaseeeeee dont cancel this show. THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST SERIES IVE WATCHED OKAYY. pleaseee i beg for season 2 pleaseeeeeee. this is a GREAT show :( lovin all the cast, stories, problems, adventures etc
  • OFF THE MAP - BRING IT BACK

BEST SHOW I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME. TIRED OF COP SHOWS AND EVERYDAY DOCTOR SHOWS. THIS COVERS ALL THE THINGS WE LIKE, A LITTLE ROMANCE, ADVENTURE, THRILLS, EXCITEMENT, AND LAUGHS.
  • Please bring back (OF THE MAP)

An excellent tv show to watch please make more season, really great to see all the actors in the show, another good show where they had wondeful actors as well :)
  • Bring it back

I have been waiting fo this show to start this season, just found out it was cancelled??? I agree with everyone else, it was a great show! i would wait all week for this to come on, So many laughes and even some tears watching each week. I fell in love with it

• Hate that it's gone

one of the best shows on TV and you cancel it.
  • PEASE MAKE SEASON 2

that is amazing show.please make season 2 . I am so waiting for it . it is one of the best shows i have ever seen. can'T WAIT FOR SEAON 2 .....I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE SEAQSON 1 FOR ABOUT 10 TIMES..CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPEND NEXT

• please bring it back!!!!

oh i am going to miss this show!!! I loved it!!!
  • Off the Map was one of my greatest treats. I really enjoyed the diversity of the program and the new approach to a medical problem doctor saving show. I wish Private Practice was cancelled in it's place.If there is a chance of it returning PLEASE do.

Off the Map was one of my greatest treats. I really enjoyed the diversity of the program and the new approach to a medical problem doctor saving show. I wish Private Practice was cancelled in it's place. If there is a chance of it returning PLEASE do.

• I can't beleive this show is cancelled! This is one of the few show that I could not wait to watch. Please bring it back!!! I really enjoyed that show.

I can't beleive this show is cancelled! This is one of the few show that I could not wait to watch. Please bring it back!!! I really enjoyed that show.I'm no a fan of all these stupid reality shows. When you put a show on that is entertaining you cancelle it.How does a network decide what stay and what goes? What are you doing with this network? your taking all the good shows off, Ophra, Day time soaps, Brothers and Sisters what are you doing? I guess i will be watching other networks. Thats very sad.Is there a chance of changing your mind?
  • Three doctors are transplanted from the U.S. to work in an isolated clinic in the tropics.

I was skeptical about watching this show at first. I thought it was going to be boring and a remake of Gilligan's Island. I think I judged too soon. After picking an episode at random, actually watching the 5th one before the 1st, I fell in love immediately.

This show is fantastic! It's got drama, romance, hot doctors, weird medical cases, and a hell of alot of action! It's refreshing to watch such an innovative show without seeing the same storylines from common medical shows that are still on the air.

This is worth the watch. I'm already hooked and jittery for my next episode fix. ABC has outdone themselves again. Watch it for yourself to see what I mean.
  • Unique...and well worth following.

Sorry it took so long to get around to this show, I've been busy lately. Just got through watching episodes 1 and 2 on hulu, and for what it's worth, here's what I think; this show kept my interest with it's unique setting and situations depicted, and seemed fairly well written and well researched to me.
    Though some aspects of the dialogue had a somewhat hackneyed "You're no doctor 'till you get over yourself' aspect to it, the characters all seemed to have pretty good chemistry together, and seemed to set the groundwork for some really great future episodes. Not as intense as some of the truly great medical dramas of the past...but well worth following in the weeks to come. Off the map is flawed at times, but well worth the attention of fans of quality medical drama.
  • It is refreshing when the networks take a tried and true genre (medical shows), and attempt to present us with something a little different. I give them "thumbs-up" for the effort.

While I'm sure I won't become a die-hard fan, the episodes of this program that I've seen so far didn't put me to sleep, and even had a few interesting segments. I have to say, the real star of this show is the scenery - I'll have to find out where they're filming, and maybe try to visit someday. Hopefuly, I won't suffer from a catastrophic illness or accident while I'm there, if these places only have a clinic such as the one in the show. We all know the doctors depicted in any fictional setting are lightyears from anyone currently practicing medicine, and this show's doctors are no different. But for the occasional viewing, there are certainly worse programs I could tune into than this one.