O'Grady

Noggin (ended 2006)

O'Grady Fan Reviews (22)

• This show is about four kids in high school who have to deal with "The Weirdness."

I remember when this show came out and I was hooked. It honestly wasn't too popular, probably because of the bad animation. Honestly, people need to learn that some of the best shows have some of the strangest animation. It was cancelled in the middle of the second season. (Sound familiar, anyone?) I remembered it when I was watching Making Fiends on The Click one day and saw that they had episodes up. I watched the two episodes that were online and thought it was pretty good. Kevin is definitely my favorite character on the show. He's always cracking me up! I'm going to give this old favorite of mine an A.
  • 4 Highschoolers and their misadventures in the city of o'grady where the "weirdness" happens

O'grady is a HIGHLY underrated show and it should've never been cancelled...it's totally awesome! I demand they bring it back ..also why the hell isn't anyone doing something about this!@#%*!

BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK! BRING O'GRADY BACK!
  • An animated comedy program about the lives of four teens with a twist-weird things happen in the town, O'Grady.

O'Grady a funny animated program, and another one of my favorite shows from Soup2Nuts. The main characters are four teens: somewhat vain Abby, her best friend, and environmentalist, Beth, slacker Kevin and his friend, "too much of a nice guy" Harold. It is basically an animated show involving the lives of typical issues high school teens go through.
    The thing that makes this show different is "The Weirdness". This could involve any thing, including people acting like cats, losing their memory at the sound of gongs and a yawn causing people to teleport.
    I love this show. It's very entertaining and amusing. It'd be nice if there were more episodes.
  • I love this show even though the cartooning are a bit of a lack! I just like it but i dosnt like it when people are watching it with me im like go away.I think they are sort of a copy cat of south park and the simpsons who cares.

Like I said before I think this show is great and a nonstop fun ride to the magical journey of funnyness. Its a guilty plesure to me because I fell guilty watching it when some people woul rather watch soccer *gag*! But you love o'grady you know you love this show than you have your reasons to watch this show right? I love the characters on the show expecialy beth I think she is funny and hilouraus*! *mispelled* I think that they will be on for a while. The show is about teenagers and all there problems its a gag. i saw the new episode Hilarious Funny. I think iris is a good and annoying character. I think they should have an episode of her by herself that would be funny yet strange but hey who cares. I like when all these weird thing happen on the show like with the remote controls that was funny yet annoying. The new season is happening now if you dont know like every friday a brand new episode. I think this season will be great but not as good as degrassi. Its like having a spoon of happiness in your mouth and spitting it out. I thought the episode that showed last friday was well done and good.The N is doing a good job and they should keep at it.
  • Kids in high school experience "The Weirdness."

I miss this show. It was the funniest show on the-n! It was extremely creative, with all the strange things that would happen during the Weirdness, and all the hilarious social interactions it would bring about. My favorite interactions were those between Abby and Kevin, one of those love/hate relationships where they act like they hate each other but really they are attracted to each other. I am disappointed that this show is never on anymore, and I wish they would at least air reruns. I've heard that the people who worked on this show are working on other shows now, so I guess it's not coming back. :(
  • Four extremely witty friends deal with the odd happenings in their town and at school called the weirdness.

I love O'Grady. It is one of the funniest shows on television; it's a shame that it is not more well known. Anybody know when season three comes out? There was some person who said this show was a waste of time...this is odd coming from a guy whose icon is Scooby Doo.
  • Teens cope in a town that is afflicted by random and strange happenings.

Funny but a definite acquired taste. The humor is subtle and different but the variation between the episodes gives a variety and leaves definite choice to find a \"favorite\" episode. They are very funny episodes and I like how they portray \"normal\" high school that most media shows only with the \"weirdness\". This is a great kill some time show. The animation makes it funny, because the transition from childrens shows (animation) to shows addressing teen issues about friends, relationships, and growing up. The sarcasm and the way that the characters make their jokes makes the show fun and interesting to watch.
  • This Is A Great Show, But They Should Make More Episodes.........

I like "O'Grady", and anybody that like "Daria" and "Sheep In The Big City" will also like this show. It's about these kids that live in this town where there is The Wierdness, and they can't explain it. The Wierdness doesn't affect everybody in the same way. The exact opposite happens to Mr. Lipschitz, and it doesn't seem to affect Phillip at all. Just like there are funny things that happen in Daria and Sheep In The Big City, there are many funny things that also happen in O'Grady. Mr. Lipschitz is one example. He will try to break up an arguement by saying "Settle Down Class" "Settle Down" And then they start fighting and he says "Oh Lord" or that one time he said to Kevin "Good Job, Kevin. You Get An A." And Kevin says "Really?" and Mr. Lipschitz says "Uh, No." and it is so funny because Mr. Lipschitz talks in a monotone. It airs on "The-N" and it is currently the funniest show, and the best show that is on at that time. But they need to make more episodes of it. There should be a lot more.
  • Dude this so totally rocks imean its like-MEOW

so o'grady itself is a town just like all other towns except for 1 thing.the weirdness.the weirdness plagues all the people in o'grady but it mostly effects four teenagers Abby Kevin Beth and Harold.The weirdness represents that weird phase when your not really an adult but at the same time not a kid.Basically Kevin is a sneaky weasle and proud of it Harold is the good honest well meaning sorta guy Beth is sort of a buhdisst but can be materialistic at the same time and abby is all for mixed.then the best character in my opinion is iris a german exchange student who if you asked if she had a crush she would reply if ve restl i shall vin.this is a great show basically.
  • Like the headline says "Complete Waste of Time".

I don't get this show and never will. It is so pointless. I will never ever watch this show again.

Here's a basic summary from your's truly.

Four kids that live in a town called O'Grady. The kids adapt to the so-called "Weirdness" that makes the town and people go "Weird".

I only watched this because my friend said that it is better then a show called 6teen. Which is my favorite Animated show. And let me tell you 6teen is way better then O'Grady.

This show should never have been put on TV because it gives animation shows a bad name.
  • About 4 teens in a town of wierdness which is strangely funny

This show is amazingly funny. it is a new face in animation comedy. the show relates to 4 teens in the town of ogrady (obviously). this show is strangely funny. The wierdness is one of the best ideas noggin's had in a while. this show is the best animation comedy i've watched in a while. the jokes are hilarious, the humor is good for junior high and highschool aged kids. although there is some coarse language this show gets my 10/10 today for animation comedy. this show is a very well made animation comedy show and it gets my vote to be on the top of the pack.
  • I really love O Grady, it's funny and mostly everyone can relate to all the un-supernatural stuff. It's funny and hip and has a lot of stuff you don't see in shows anymore.

One of my all-time favorites, personally. Awesome and original theme, totally easy to relate too. Abby and Kevin are cute with the love/hate thing, you can always feel really, really sorry for Harold, and Beth.....is Beth. I think It's awesome that Noggin came up with such an awesome animation, coming from me, who is a hard anime critic. In short: ya gotta love it!
  • O'Grady. The New Face Of Animation.

Prsonally, I love O'Grady and its quirky sense of sarcastic humor and the practical schemes that come along with it. The characters all have their own unique characteristics, that make them special in their own way: Abby is a Girly-Girl, who will do anything to win her crush over: Kevin is a loose cannon ready to do almost anything if it invovles money, popularity boost, or his own evil ideas: Harold, the innocent, nice kid who always gets tangled up in Kevins schemes: and last but not least, Beth, the enviromentaly-economicly-peaceful chick who belives in helping others and being an all around good person. Last but not least, theres Iris, who likes brown and licking spoons. With the great sense of humor and characters with a remakable quirkyness and their unique features, O'Grady is a show taht you cant miss!
  • This is an awesome show about a town called O'Grady. They have this thing called the weirdness. It makes weird but funny things happen in the show. I would recommend this show to anyone wanting a good laugh.

I don't know why some people don't like this show! I love it! It's my favorite show and I am so obessed with it. It always makes me laugh and feel good. The animation is awesome, I don't why people have such a problem with it! A tv show doesn't have to have to be muesum quality art! Thw weirdness is hilarous and very original. I luagh so much every episode and I can't wait until the new season! You are really missing out if you don't watch this show!
  • Fans of the dry humor in animated comedies such as Dr. Katz and Home Movies will find familiarity in O'Grady's comedic style (and will also hear a few familar voices voices). The show's premise is truly unique and keeps you interested.

As a fan of the animated comedies Dr Katz (Comedy Central) and Home Movies (Cartoon Network), I was thrilled when I happened upon O'Grady. The show boasts the same comedic style that includes dry humor and odd situations.

The show follows a group of outcast high school kids as they try to survive in their unique town, which is plagued by "The Wierdness." Each episode finds the teens dealing with symptoms of that week's "Wierdness." For instance, one week, a seemingly common cold turns turns each of its victims into feeble, cantankerous senior citizens.

If you like dumb, slapstick humor, this is /not/ the show for you. However, if you're interested in original concepts and witty dialogue, then I highly reccommend checking out O'Grady.

My favorite episodes are "Bubbleheads" and "Signs."
  • This show is surrounds four teens who live in an odd town of a strange thing called the Weirdness. They live it comically and through each of their eyes.

O'Grady is a great show that I love and watch. It has such funny and realistic characters that and funny plots,it makes the Weirdness...orginal! It\\\'s funny to see these kids go around and watch the weirdness,normally. I think this show is great for teens and it\\\'s absolutely hilarious. A big two thumbs up.
  • Wow... this show is strangely funny...

This show is a very interesting animated TV series. Me and my best friend quote the things that the people say on it. The show is also strange... in a funny way. If u like weird shows that are funny, i think that you should watch this show, you will get hooked on it.
  • They give animation shows a bad name.

5.5
    This is the worst animation show ever. This is a show where stuff don't make sense. The weirdness. How original. Whoever made this show need to be fired. Sure there's fans out there that love this show, but if you wanna watch a real show on that channel, watch Degrassi. Now that's a show where all things make sense. O'Grady, more like O'Crappy.
  • This show is awesome!

This show is really good and origanl.It is also really funny,but the animation is weired at first.Then it fits in.THis show is better than degrassi because its way more entertaining,its a great time killer too.Abby is the girl trying to become popular,Beth is her best friend,she is very free spirted,Kevin is your typical guy,and harold is his nice best friend.This show is really good and should be on more.What makes this show really diffrent is the "weiredness",and it makes the show alot better,and often the weiredness is funny.
  • O'Grady is an animation-comedy show about a group of teenagers who live in a town which is constantly being afflicted by the Weirdness, a supernaturally inexplicable phenomenon that can take on many forms, such as human magnetism and anger-induced cloning

I love O'Grady, it is such a funny cartoon. I love Abby's girly-girlness, it makes her a lovable character. Her personality which is influenced by her crush on Pete Klesko makes me laugh hard. Like in "Remotes," Abby waits at the hallway at 3:15 and intentionally bumps herself into Pete just to meet him, every day. That is so hilarious. Kevin's mastermind makes him a funny character. The digressive dialouge sounds so realistic and there isn't left and right cursing live in most animation-comedy shows. That's why I give O'Grady a perfect 10.
  • O'Grady is the worst show in The-N.

0.5
    Why did this show even get made, the storylines are childish, they try and be 'edgy' by using some "bad" words like (damn and tramp) and their characters are ridiculous. First of all O'Grady should've never been greenlighted, how ever did should be slapped. Secondly, this show is a mockery to true animation-comedy shows like Family Guy and The Simpsons.

I have another question, who in the world wrote the scripts. The jokes have no point, they dont even wait a little in case people actually laughed and it just go straight on trying to be funny when its not. The charcater of Abby is you sterotype of a comedic bimbo but in fact she's the opposite of that she's not funny!

Now that I've finally got this off my chest, my .5/10 may be a bit harsh but I think O'Grady should be glad they got that extra .4.
  • Good