O'Grady

Vacation

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 10, 2006 on Noggin

• This episode just completely had not just weirdness, but creepiness. Iris is more than foreign, she's creepy. All because Abby "helped" Iris.

Beth is working for "The Bob". He seems unstable, and treating Beth badly. It's so funny though! Since she is helping, Abby tries to. She helps get Iris a brown slushy, causing Iris to follow her. Everything was just so well fit in... The thing I had to keep watching over and over was when Iris and Abby are in her room. Kevin wants to build a skate ramp, and uses an excuse I would never use.
    Overall, the quality of this episode of great, it shows how creepy Iris can be, and brings out a lot of personalities from the characters.
  • I thought this episode was great and funny and geuss what I thought Iris was creepy as ever! I thought abby was funny in this episode. Beth was cool of course but Iris is still creepy.

Ok so they are going to have a vaction right? I thought it was cool and beth was working for that guy the BOB. I think he was pretty funny but when he was saying whats your name? like three times was funny. I think they did a good job on this episode. Iris was creepy and who would want a brown slushy? yuch. Iris likes the taste of brown! Make brown! I think that was funny. HA HA Yeh and I think the bob should have gotten beaten up.