O'Hara, U.S. Treasury

CBS (ended 1972)

O'Hara, U.S. Treasury Fan Reviews (2)

6.3
  • A TV program that looked at Treasury agents in action.

David Janssen played the role of James(Jim)O'Hara. A Dedicated member of the United States Treasury Department. In this series he is an agent for the various Treasury Department agencies. The agencies include ATF(Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms), IRS(Internal Revenue Service), U.S. Customs, and Secret Service.

O'Hara gets involved in cases that include Income Tax Evasion, Illegal firearms, Illegal explosives, Untaxed Alcohol, Untaxed Cigarettes, Cigars and Tobacco Products, Arson, Money Laundering, The Counterfeiting of United States Currency, Saving Bonds, and other official U.S. documents, Bank Fraud, The Protection and investigation of threats of The President Of The United States, Vice-President Of The United States, Visiting Heads Of States and VIP's.

The series was produced by Jack Webb's Mark VII Limited Productions and Universal Studios Television.

Guest Stars include Jack Webb's Mark VII Limited actors include Stacy Harris, Victor(Vic)Perrin, Olan Sole, Gary Crosby and others.
  • I can't believe I actually enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures.

I can't believe I actually enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures. You know you're not supposed to enjoy it that much but you can't help enjoying it. I can't believe I'm typing this but long live O'Hara, U. S. Treasury. You have one more (secret) supporter here!