O.K. Crackerby

ABC (ended 1966)

O.K. Crackerby Fan Reviews (2)

6.1
  • I get a funny feeling whenever I watch O.K. Crackerby on tv. It sends a chill up my spine in a way that I can't quite describe.

I get a funny feeling whenever I watch O.K. Crackerby on tv. It sends a chill up my spine in a way that I can't quite describe. This time, it's no exception. When I picked this up during my visit to Blockbuster, I knew I was in for a treat as I have been so many times felt before. I was right! If you haven't gotten this yet, beg, steal, buy or do whatever you need to get it. You won't regret it.

• but its not that bad at all from the two episodes I have seen

I recently got a hold of two episodes of this rare 60\'s show. Mostly because I am a Burl Ives fan but also because it is rare. It is nothing really special and the humor is not that great but its still a fun family show. They do a good job on the weak plots that were in the two episodes but it was still amusing. Very different series, not many like it. You could call it a trendsetter because its predates some rural and country type shows. I would recommend this to add to your collection if you want to see something different.