Olivia

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

Olivia Fan Reviews (12)

5.9
  • Horrible Peppa Pig rip-off.

Peppa Pig is bad, but this is worse! The characters have creepy faces, and they barely have facial expressions! The animation is shit BTW.
  • WHO WANTS BACON OUT OF THIS PATHETHIC PIECE OF JUNK!?

This show is 100% godawful, just like Yo Gabba Gabba! They should call it Owful! If Nick Jr. has any sense left, they will stop rerunning this monstrosity ASAP! The only show I know of that's worse than this is Bubble guppies!! Now they MUST STOP RERUNNING THIS SHOW NOW! NOW I TELL YOU! NOW! Or else we're all gonna die from the stupidity of this show! And I couldn't agree more with Backyardagains7 about it being a "bad show" like other people keep saying. It is anything but. I honestly think whoever wrote that was paid to write it, or maybe they work for or on it, or maybe they're just morons with absolutely no good taste whatsoever. Like bubble guppies, this show relies a lot on pretending. If it's not pretending, it's just stupid in some other way.

The scout episode of this show involves nothing but scout scout scout. Seriously now, who actually thinks that kind of thing is funny? Anyway, the two main characters went through a lot just to see perry. Are you serious Nick Jr,? They even sing just to see him. AND perry jumping into mud. Seriously, who writes this stupid stuff?

The animation and character designs are both ugly and unappealing. All of the characters are really unattractive, have annoying voices, etc. Only Olivia's dad has a likeable personality or a bearable voice. All of the other characters are just irritating and obnoxious.

Another problem I have with this show is that EVERYTHING is a thought to Olivia. I mean, did you see the twin olivias episode for instance? And they called themselves TWINS. What the hell does that even MEAN? HOW can you be a "twins"? Teachers don't introduce dulplicate name students! And what the hell was up with Olivia's dad screaming no. Again, what sense does this make? The no also felt like a ripoff of Darth Vader. And speaking of ripoffs, one of the episodes is a blatant rip-off of the comedy episode where a character chooses from one partner or another. Not only that, but speaking of partners, who does Ian remind you of? Perhaps a character who is Sonic's sidekick? The very same character who once said and I quote, "HOLD OOOOOOOOOOON!"in Sonic Lost world. And if you don't know who I'm referring to, it's Tails. Just like Tails, Ian is Olivia's sidekick.

As for the plot, there's nothing new. It's just the two main characters' adventures, just like almost all of Nick Jr's new TV shows. I mean, there's only so many of Nick's bad buddy shows that I or anyone else can take. And now comes Olivia. I've heard that their views have gone down dramatically, too, and this is not helping. The fact that I've seen them play reruns on Nick Jr. proves that they KNOW that this show is not good OR educational for kids.

I honestly cannot believe this show apparently hasn't gotten the same type of negative reviews from real critics that it got from here. This show seriously belongs in the worst shows hall of shame and a mention at Wikipedia's article List of television series notable for negative reception. I wanted to give up after only one episode. I knew this show would suck just from the trailers. But I watched every episode so far just to be fair, why just this morning I saw a rerun of the Dorka and Boothole episodes. These episodes are a perfect example of what I am talking about. The horrible, terrible, awful, despicable forth-wall breaking is just insufferable in these episodes. Not to mention that Olivia is a fur***. (if you don't know, it means a person obsessed with furries. Read the article about it at WikiFur if you dare! Or look it up at Urban Dictionary or even Encyclopedia Dramatica if you wish) I watched these episodes and all the others because I didn't have anything better to do at the time. But if you haven't seen it and have something better to do, avoid this show like the plague! Watch Wubbzy or MLP instead. You'll thank me later.
  • GUESS WHAT?

BACON FOR BREAKFAST!!! :)
  • Where the hell is the fucking story?

POINTRLESSS!
  • So So show when I was young

it's okay nothing special at all except that it was kinda boring.
  • Ugh! so annoying!

Olivia is a horrible show! all olivia thinks about is that she is the best person in the world! she is also spoiled . once making her mom buy many forgein foods just for a project! olivia made her buy a week supply of food just for choosing what to bring to school! cancel this!!!
  • Really Cute

My little brother LOVES this show. In my opinion, it's a really adorable show about a little pig named Olivia that teaches children that if they work hard enough, they can be whatever they want to be.

@woahwoah678 : First, I don't see what the big deal is that she likes bow stuff, like when you said, and I quote: "Olivia can't barley do that stuff because mostley boys do that stuff,but some girls can do that stuff"

That seems very sexist, is all I'm saying.
  • Great fun show, for young kids. The age range I imagine is 5-8. My daughter loves the show, and it keeps her engaged. I usually catch parts of it and it raises a smile. The relationships in the family are very positive, and Olivia is friendly and fun.

The shows strong points are the relationships in the family, between the kids and their parents and also between siblings. If you have kids upto 8years old, try the show they will probably enjoy it. Its mildly educational, teaches good social relations and it is also fun. Recommended.

• Listen to me! Listen!!!!!

This show is the best flipping show in the whole wide world! Olivia is my homedog! She rocks socks, foxes in socks, your mom's socks. SOCKS my friend, it's what's going down here. SOCKS. That is why Olivia is a beast So don't be hating!She's too amazing to be hated!Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate Dont hate
  • For a show that's intended for kids 6 and under, this is actually kind of enjoyable.

Ok, I'm almost 19, and this show is really for little kids. However, I decided to give it a chance, and I was pleasantly surprised. I actually kind of enjoyed it! I've never read any of the books, but my family has sent a few to our friends in Ohio who have a five-year-old daughter. I think that's where I first heard about them. One reason I enjoy this show is because, unlike a lot of the kiddie shows on these days, it has real storylines that actually make sense. It almost reminds me of how Nick Jr. used to be. One drawback, however, is that, at least for the time being, it doesn't come on at 10:30 anymore, but rather too early for me to want to get out of bed and watch it, which is a shame. Marebear2009, out!
  • Bad.

This show is kinda stupid but I don't hate it, I don't like it. I hated the episode Olivia and her ducklings. Seriously, why did I even watch this. What is wrong with it?! Oliv, she might be annoying, in my opinion. Seriously, why DOES!!!!!!! i dont get It. Seriously, this is the worst children's show on TV. It's a ripoff of the book "The Three Little Pigs"!!! Geez, I don't get it why. I still don't hate this, I still don't like this. Ok, what's wrong with Olivia?!! Does she have to go piggy and chit-chat all the time?!!!!!! Seriously, this is the worst childeren's show on TV, and I need to keep changing the whole channel to Backyardigans on Nick Jr. whenever this is ON PBS. I give this show a D.
  • What a stupid show to be based on the book.

2.5
    Based on the popular childrens book,this show was born.Some pig girl pretends what would happen if she was someone.Now,there are some problems about this show.1.Olivia can't do a state thats not even real and plan something without the teachers permisson.2.Olivia can't barley do that stuff because mostley boys do that stuff,but some girls can do that stuff and 3.The opening sketches are not even funny.What the heck did they do from the book to the show?It should be not a good idea to make this show on one of the worst 5 year old shows,Nick Jr and Noggin.This show is the worst.