On the Lot Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Jason has absolutely nothing going for him but his "Punk" look...

Undernet01

[1]Aug 21, 2007
    • level: 5

Personally I think this season should have been down to Zach, Adam, and Will..

But when you're relying on America to choose the Winner.. I don't think America is choosing based on Talent at all. They really need to stop making Reality Shows where it's all up to America. I'm disappointed because when Zach left, I didn't know who to vote for until I saw Army Guy. Now that he lost, I don't even think I want to watch Season 2.

All Jason had going for him was his look, his Movies weren't worth $1,000,000. Personally, I'm glad that Will won, but there were better talents this season.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hsimpson44

[2]Aug 21, 2007
    • level: 26
    I disagree, with some. I didnt really like Jason much but some of his movies were ok. I do agree it should have been down to Will, Adam, and Zach. But, another disagree, Im glad Will won and if he didnt I wanted Andrew to, but I liked will the most. And I'll prouble watch Season 2, but not sure yet. I really like the videos.

antdude

[3]Aug 22, 2007
    • level: 27
    OK, the season finale was better than last week's episode, but still sucky. But you should watch this one. Just prepare to use FF button. There are still reshows of the shorts (why again???).

Bah, Jason should had won IMO in the last three people group. Oh well. If FOX returns this reality show for season 2, they better fix the problems. If not, drop it!!

Funny, watch the billboards at the end of the finale (related to the show). It was nice to see and hear Stephen Spielberg FINALLY! I really wished they used him as a special guest judge in the last round. Yes, he made brief comments about the shorts at the end, but still.

articnights

[4]Aug 22, 2007
    • level: 4
    I couldn't take Jason seriously. I couldn't work for a derector who wore his hat like a TWO-YEAR-OLD CHILD. Thank goodness he LOST. I liked Zack and was disappointed he didn't win; but Will is okay & I look fwd to see what he directs.

bibliotech

[5]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 3

I didn't mind Jason's hat - it was a bit Charlie Brown, but much better than when Spielberg appeared with his baseball cap pulled down so far that you couldn't see his face. As far as Jason's talent, one thing he did consistently was deliver a film that had a beginning middle and end - there was always a third act, which seemed to be where a lot of the others fell apart. I expect Jason to go pretty far.