Once Upon a Time

A Land Without Magic

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 13, 2012 on ABC

• WHAT A FINALE!!!

This episode certainly deserves a perfect 10. It's INTENSE and JAW-DROPPING. It has drama, romance, action and most especially, lots of magic. What more can you wish for? However, I must say that it also has flaws. Now, let me give you my positive and negative insights towards this episode. Hope you'll like it. ;)

1. POSITIVE: Good acting performances from the lead roles. (Clap, clap, clap!)

NEGATIVE: I hope they do this in every episode to keep the hype. Looking forward for

improvements in Season 2.

2. POSITIVE: Wow! Emma defeated a dragon. :O

NEGATIVE: Isn't it too fast for Emma to kill a vicious dragon? I guess so.. And why is it that

the way Emma threw the sword towards the dragon's chest feels so unrealistic and

scripted? Boo.

3. POSITIVE: Emma saved Henry!!! Aww. Mother's LOVE. :")

NEGATIVE: But I really felt sorry for Regina... :/

4. POSITIVE: I love how August transformed into a wood. Amazing animation! ;)

NEGATIVE: I hope he returns next season after the curse was reset. There are still a lot to

know about him.

5. POSITIVE: I LOVE seeing Belle again. And this time, she was freed. Of course, we'll see

more of her the next season.

NEGATIVE: NOTHING.

6. POSITIVE: Yey! The curse was lifted. Credits to Emma! ;)

NEGATIVE: But then again, the curse was reset. Bummer!

7. POSTIVE: Season 1 really ended well. Kuddos to the OUAT Team! They ROCK! \m/

NEGATIVE: I can't wait any longer for Season 2. I know you too feels the same. :(

Plus, will Rumplestiltskin and Baelfire be reunited next season? Isn't it Rumple wanted the curse to happen in search for his son, Baelfire? Well, let's all find out next season. :)