Once Upon a Time

Broken

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 30, 2012 on ABC

• It's felt like it's going downhill.

I was really looking forward to the first episode of season 2 after the great first I felt it immediality it doesn't feel half as good as season one,hope it's gonna be better.
  • IS....?

THE MAN AT THE BEGINING RAMPLSTINSKINS SON??

AND HOW DID THE MONSTER AT THE AND HAD A NECLESS

ARAUND HIS NECK IF THEY TOOK IT FROM HIM BEFORE HE CROSSED FROM STORYBROOK IN TO FARYLAND??

(MY ENGLISH IS BAD SORRYxdxdxdXDLOL)
  • Broken

Loved the episode- must disagree w/ Despina. If they kill off Regina there's only half a show! She's so much fun to watch! And she is Henry's "mom", so of course Emma has to be a hero and save her- it forces her to step up, because Emma doesn't want to hurt him.

If FTL and Storybrooke timelines have finally converged, the action should pick up from last season. There will be FTL-Past and FTL-Present scenes, which may be confusing but fun to watch. Wonder if they can get Jefferson to fix the Hat?

• Exciting comeback!

What a great start on the new season, I mean it felt stronger, tighter and an overall better show that it was in S1. In a way everything is bigger: the stakes are much higher, the special effects have improved a LOT and they managed to fix a lot of issues the first season had- the fact that at times it felt repetitive and predictable and that Storybrooke was never as interesting and fun as Fairy Land was - these have all been dealt with.

- The wraith creature was a great addition and it looked great. It did remind me of the dementors from Harry Potter though. I was almost expecting a Patronus Charm to do the trick.

- I'm pretty sure the guy from True Blood is Bae/Henry's dad...I really hope I'm wrong though.

- Lana Parilla was just great this episode and I cheered when she got her powers back.

- I was a bit disappointed that they didn't address what happened to August, but they will probably get to that.

- I seriously don't get all the Aurora and Mulan hate.... it's only been one episode. Give the characters sometime to grow and see what they can bring to the story. I'm I the only one that thought that Jamie Chung (Mulan) was so stiff in her acting, maybe it's just the character? Another thing that bugged me was the fact that Mulan isn't a fairytale character, she was real and from China. I know the show follows Disney's interpretation of fairy tales since ABC is owned by Disney, but what's next Winnie the pooh?

- Henry is still annoying. I did miss this whinny and inconsistent character ( seriously, so now he loves Regina? Since when?).

- I like Rumple and Belle as a couple, but they have no chemistry whatsoever.
  • wooow!

:) exelent episodio
  • A start full of newcomers and surprises

Why did not they let Regina die for God shake. We would have saved a lot of trouble. Besides Regina's bad temper is unpredictable and vindictive. This kindness towatds Refina is pointless and disgusting. But the plot was unfolfing very quickly with good surprises such as the return of Belle. Great start and i hope Snow and Emma survive since their mistakes have condemn them to a world not quite sympathetic and hospitable.I have to admit I felt sorry for prince Phillip's death, was that necessary? Actully yes because if he was not dead Aurora and Mulan would have to fight to death while claiming him xaxaxaxaxa......
  • Absolutely incredible!

What an amazing start to season two! This episode was just flawless! Magic has definitely come back to Storybrooke, and it leads to some very interesting events, mostly centred around some creature which is essentially a Dementor with a different naem.

The events were very interesting, both in the fairytale land and the real world, with some very interesting occurences, that shapes up for an interesting continuation, and undoubtedly an interesting season two!

I don't want to spoil what happened, but I absolutely recommend this one, and I can't wait for the next episode!
  • Amazing!!

Loved this episode. Can't believe Snow and Charming were separated only an hour after remembering who they are. But I knew something like that would happen. Can't wait for next week.
  • Broken

Broken was a perfect episode and season two premiere of Once Upon a Time. I really enjoyed watching because the story picked up from last season and the characters started to remember who they really were. It was awesome to see Emma confronted with the reality of the curse and meeting her parents. There was a ton of character and plot development and though there were many characters missing in this episode it was still well rounded. I liked the fairytale land story with Aurora still there because perhaps her course protected her and those affected. It seems the writers know what they are doing so far and they certainly delivered. There are many avenues to explore and I'm definitely happy with where things went and where they are going. It was awesome to see Mr. Gold / Rumpelstiltskin and how he interacted with Bell and Regina. The ending was crazy and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • What a comeback!

So I'll be honest and say that I was one of the diehard fans that fell away mid season because it was getting a little frustrating to watch but then I caught a promo for the last three episodes and I saw them and wowee, what a set up eh? And now we are here, season 2 with a pay off delivering everything as promised. but so much more. I'm not gonna lie, i shed a few tears at the reunion scene and a few more when emma asked" which curse is worse?" and cheered henry for choosing his grandpa. This episode has renewed my faith in the show and I'm so into investing the storylines to come because unlike my previous fears that the show would revolve around breaking the curse, this show is starting to prove that it can be so much more. :)

But in they own twisted way, i think this show i very good, was kinda sceptic in the start, but the show is awesome.

ABC