Once Upon a Time

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 30, 2012 on ABC

• Exciting comeback!

What a great start on the new season, I mean it felt stronger, tighter and an overall better show that it was in S1. In a way everything is bigger: the stakes are much higher, the special effects have improved a LOT and they managed to fix a lot of issues the first season had- the fact that at times it felt repetitive and predictable and that Storybrooke was never as interesting and fun as Fairy Land was - these have all been dealt with.

- The wraith creature was a great addition and it looked great. It did remind me of the dementors from Harry Potter though. I was almost expecting a Patronus Charm to do the trick.

- I'm pretty sure the guy from True Blood is Bae/Henry's dad...I really hope I'm wrong though.

- Lana Parilla was just great this episode and I cheered when she got her powers back.

- I was a bit disappointed that they didn't address what happened to August, but they will probably get to that.

- I seriously don't get all the Aurora and Mulan hate.... it's only been one episode. Give the characters sometime to grow and see what they can bring to the story. I'm I the only one that thought that Jamie Chung (Mulan) was so stiff in her acting, maybe it's just the character? Another thing that bugged me was the fact that Mulan isn't a fairytale character, she was real and from China. I know the show follows Disney's interpretation of fairy tales since ABC is owned by Disney, but what's next Winnie the pooh?

- Henry is still annoying. I did miss this whinny and inconsistent character ( seriously, so now he loves Regina? Since when?).

- I like Rumple and Belle as a couple, but they have no chemistry whatsoever.