An Once Upon a Time Community
Sunday 8:00 PM on ABC (Returning September 25, 2016)

ABC has released the first photo of beloved Frozen characters Anna (Elizabeth Lail, left) and Elsa (Georgina Haig) together on Once Upon a Time.

The fairy-tale drama's Frozen storyline, which picks up after the events of the movie, begins in the September 28 premiere. And Anna and Kristoff (Scott Michael Foster) are planning their wedding! In teasing the arc, executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz joked, "In case you are wondering, the happy couple is registered at Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna."

See more photos from the OUAT's Frozen storyline below:

Once Upon a Time Season 4 premieres Sunday, September 28 at 8pm on ABC.

TV.com's 2014 Fall Preview:
New Shows, Network Schedules, Trailers, and More

25 Comments
Comments (25)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
While I don't mind Anna's costume I really wish the costume for Elsa's didn't look like a woman in cosplay, I know they sometimes copy the animated versions but they don't usually look as bad as this. I mean look at Belle's costumes sure they look like the animated version of the character but they revamped it to make it look believable (in the context of the show anyway). I liked the Frozen movie I just wish they weren't being so obvious with using the movie to boost ratings and had done something closer to the fairy tale the movie is actually based on but I will try to keep an open mind and see how it turns out before making my judgement.
Flag
Actually, cosplayers look better a lot of times. They put a LOT into their costumes, so I wouldn't be so quick to judge them. Here is an example.. Silje Danielsen Cosplayer and Makeup Artist :) She's fantastic.
Flag
The great thing about Elsa is that it was a liberation story: the character embraced who she was regardless the outfit.

The dress was just an allegory, she might as well wore trousers or a black hood or a red dress, the point is that she unleashed herself and the outfit was a manifestation of it.

Now, Anna was always that determined optimistic person she was dressed as, and I doubts that's going to change just because the character is getting married.
Flag
guys let it go
Flag
Never seen it, and I guess I don't have to! They live happily ever after, once upon a time. Which, btw, I'm so happy I can finally stop watching. I mean, still will be keeping up with the news though. I'll be waiting for it to get good again!
Flag
OUAT has officially become Disney's uber meta advertising, self-promotional machine. The film just came out and theyre already treating it as some classic fairytale. I
Flag
Expect it is all based off of the fairytale "The Snow Queen" Written in 1844. Disney isn't the first to try and turn it in to a musical either. Do your research before making yourself sound like a idiot.
Flag
Except theyre using the names, imagery, plot and branding from Frozen. I'm not an idiot. Almost every disney princess movie is based on a classic fairytale, but they, Disney, change the plots to fit their brand. Frozen may have a lot of the themes of The Snow Queen, but it is not the same story. And OUAT is using the movie adaptation, not the fairytale, as the source material for these characters. Anna doesnt exist in the Snow Queen and Elsa has a very different characterization than the actual Snow Queen in the original. The Snow Queen is inspired the gospel. Should I categorize it as original scripture?
Flag
This looks like a still from some parody show !
Flag
Are they going to burst into song too?
Flag
you read my mind that fast?
Flag
You know every Disney movie is a musical right? That hasn't happened so far....
Flag
Another character for Rumple to kill.. ha ha!
Flag
His wife and father, aside from them what characters has Rumple killed exactly? Cinderella's fairy godmother who who saw for a minute?
Flag
No, I do not particularly want to build a snow man.
Flag
It doesn't have to be a snowman :)
Flag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MorHzWr2og
Flag
It would be great if this season would get lowest ratings all the time despite Frozen's forced addition hahaha.
Flag
Dammit! Looks like I'm actually gonna have to watch the Frozen movie now to follow more of the nonsense of next season.
Flag
Yeah, that's why I finally watched Frozen. I may never forgive them for that.
Flag
The more people who tell me how great Frozen is, the less and less I want to watch it.
Flag
I'm a traditional animation snob, so I resisted for quite a while. I'm glad I finally gave in. It isn't nearly as great as everyone makes it out to be, but it's still better than just about everything Disney has done since Mulan (aside from Princess and the Frog, that is).
Flag
It's more surprising that Pixar wasn't involved. Disney has hardly had an animated hit without them in what, 15 years?
Flag
I miss traditional animation. I heard something like the last traditionally drawn Disney movie was the Princess and the Frog or whatever it's called and it bombed hard so they moved onto digital.
Flag
Oh! I wonder if they need anything from the "Winter Department" ;) at least Anna's costume looks better than Elsa's.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members