An Once Upon a Time Community
Sunday 8:00 PM on ABC (Returning Fall 2016)
In the interest of those who don't want to see spoilers, I tried to leave everything out of the title and the link and I'll give some space so people can scroll for a little bit and remain unspoiled

For any who haven't read the story already the link is here.

SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

So who is on everyone's list? Personally, I would love to see Henry go, but this is Disney we're talking about. They don't kill kids, they only orphan them, so I'd say it's safe to say he's not who will go.

I would probably put my money on Hook and Neal, since, on the surface they seem like the most expendable characters, but I could honestly see this show offing anyone.
Comments (2)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Hook is going down this season. From the episode 'NYC Serenade' where Emma insists on referring to him as a 'ghost', to the line where Hook himself says he has "A Pirate's Life" to return to.

In Disney's Peter Pan, there is a song about "A Pirate's Life", and the last verse in the song is this:

Ohh, a pirate's life is a wonderful life

You'll find adventure and sport
But live every minute
For all that is in it
The life of a pirate is short...
Flag
I'm with you on the Hook/Neal vote, but I'm hoping for Neal because I just plain like Hook a lot better. I'm actually hoping Belle gets together with Neal, or even Hook if they are all staying. I could foresee a shocker moment coming with this. I'm really curious how far along this "death" happens. Like will it be the finale or sometime before that. If its before the finale, it would give us some time to come to terms with it. If it is in the finale, I think it would leave us hanging on, even hoping for a revival in the next season (assuming its renewed).
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    500 Questions
    NEW
    ABC