An Once Upon a Time Community
Sunday 8:00 PM on ABC (Returning September 25, 2016)

What do you think? Is she a good fit for the role? Or would you have cast someone else?
Comments (8)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I'm not pissed. I know that her name has floated around in all the "You Cast It" articles I've seen since the show came out. I don't know who I would have cast otherwise. I guess it just depends on how the show runners use her. But given their penchant for not going the full-on Disney route for the characters, I don't think we'll see her swimming around getting serenaded by all the underwater creatures.
Flag
i think she'll do great! can't wait for it.
Flag
In the news brief article I suggested Deborah Ann Woll as an alternative. Then I would also suggest Emmy Rossum. She knows how to sing, so they could have a musical episode where she belts out "Part of Your World". And based on her nude pool scene in Shameless, she also knows how to swim.
Flag
Sooooo excited.....Ariel was always "my" princess and I've been waiting for her to be introduced....I'm not familiar with JoAnna, but she looks perfect for the role. =D
Flag
Finally! Ariel is my favourite Disney princess, I've been waiting ages for her to make an appearance! I don't know Joanna so I can't comment on her acting skills but she certainly looks the part. I'm happy :D
Flag
perfect
Flag
Follow this Show
Members