An Once Upon a Time Community
Friday 8:00 PM on ABC (Returning Fall 2017)

Brrrrr! Storybrooke just got a little colder, as the first photos of Once Upon a Time's Queen of Arendelle have surfaced.

Actress Georgina Haig was snapped on set in full costume as Elsa, the protagonist from the hit animated movie Frozen. Clad in the character's trademark blue dress and wearing a side braid peppered with sparkly stones, Haig looked anything but chilling.

Best known for her role on Fringe as Peter and Olivia's grown-up daughter, Haig landed the role of Elsa. Meanwhile, newcomer Elizabeth Lail is booked to play Elsa's younger sister Anna, Greek's Scott Michael Foster will play Anna's boyfriend Kristoff. Elizabeth Mitchell will also play a role in the storyline; details on her character haven't been filled in, though she's potentially playing a villain.

How do you think Haig looks as Elsa? Are you excited for the Frozen storyline?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/14/2017

Season 6 : Episode 22

31 Comments
Comments (31)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
That dress looks so cheap, like something I could make out of some tablecloth or a curtain.
Flag
from a marketing pov, what they're doing is genius. they're cashing in on one of the highest profiting movies ever created, and you really can't blame them. in keeping the costume that everyone is in a tizzy about, think of the perspective of a 4 year old girl watching this: here is her favorite princess (currently) come to life quite literally. that's why they didn't change the costume guys. they just brought in a whole new audience in keeping with the original idea. as for Georgina, she is gorgeous and amazing and i love her cast as Elsa as much as i loved her cast as Etta. give the girl a break and get over yourselves!
Flag
That costume looks SO cheap, and I think her hair looks...limp?
Flag
I'm so happy it's Georgina Haig, I love her!
Flag
Hi Tim,

Here's a deeper look at the Frozen storyline and a hint from Adam and Eddy about Elizabeth Mitchell's role. I've included the link to the original interview.

Flag
Prefer Fringe to come back than watch this childish garbage. You can tell Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz are the creators and showrunners. They always written the 'Fun' episodes of LOST so it's obvious they'd create a show about fairytales. Goons

Flag
Ariel had ugly costumes too...
Flag
Mmmmmmm I don't know about the costume I could have imagined something more royal and sexyier in a way she put this dress on when she discovered her freedom, that dress doesn't simbolise freedom in any way. Any who I'm excited about what they will do with her and the whole storyline.
Flag
Kinda looks like a Halloween costume.
They could have tried to make it look more... real. Like tap into historical time period dresses, or used fabrics that look icy, or something. Not curtains with snowflakes on them.

She's a Royal, not an eight-year-old out trick-or-treating.
Idk... maybe they'll use special effects and have snow flakes constantly flying around her to make it look better.... maybe....

Meh, mini rant over now.
Flag
I hate that they just cosplayed the costume from Frozen. They could have at least redesigned it... Maybe it will look more made of ice with FX...
Flag
couldn't agree more; what I learnt when I tried to make my brother a pikachou costume many, many many years ago 8that what looks good in cartoon doesn't look good in real life), they still haven't learnt it yet...
Flag
Sexy. :)
Flag
As far as the Frozen storyline, I'm not familiar with the story, haven't seen the Disney film, so I have no idea whether or not I'll like it.
Flag
like the face! she looks like Elsa, but the body is a no-no, there she fell flat.
Flag
Hook still has the same clothes...why!?
Flag
I was hoping they would modernise his outfit but hey he's still sexy.
Flag
Looking good! :D
Flag
I'm kinda more excited to see Hook in this pic tbh
Flag
How cute does he look
Flag
Well...call me when they start 4B in Spring 2015
Flag
I'm frustrated with OUAT for doing a Frozen storyline. There was probably a lot of pressure from Disney, so I get it, but still. Hopefully there will be more to the upcoming season than just the Frozen stuff.
Flag
I'm with you. I don't think OUAT should do a Frozen storyline but I read an interview with the guys in charge of OUAT and it was actually them who asked Disney if they could do a Frozen storyline. They also stated that it was going to take up the first half of the new season.
Flag
Hmm, that makes it all the more worse hahaha! Asking to do that storyline is asking for trouble. But as long as it really is only the first half of the season and it's not completely dreadful, we might be able to get through it. Though the second half of the season better make up for all the Frozen crap we're going to have to put up with!
Flag
It'd be nice if the Frozen storyline panned out for OUAT fans. I mean, personally, and I may be the only one here but I didn't really like the Neverland storyline. So I'm hoping that there will at least be something worth watching with the Frozen storyline and its not all about revenge and curses. I mean can these people go one season without a curse? lol ... Let's just hope that this new season is awesome all around for everyone fan.
Flag
Like with most things OUAT, the Frozen stoyline will be hit or miss. I agree it would be ideal if they did it in a way that didn't involve revenge or another curse. LOL that it's so true about them not going a single season without some kind of curse! It's a big crutch they like to rely on. The Neverland story had some interesting moments, but it became too silly which ruined it overall. Granted I did enjoy Robbie Kay's performance as Pan. And Rumpel definitely wins sympathies for having the worst father in all the Kingdoms hahaha!

Agreed, as long as they do the season in an entertaining fashion and the fans are happy, that's all that matters.

Flag
She looks good, but Anna Faith looks so much better.
Flag
I'm sorry but whoever did that dress ugh it looks cheep and horaible
Flag
I'll take Etta over Elsa any day. I shall remember Fringe fondly.
Flag
I think she looks great. Hopefully the Frozen storyline will mesh well with the rest of the OUAT world.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members