An Once Upon a Time Community
Sunday 8:00 PM on ABC

ABC's Once Upon a Time is going full-fledged Frozen. After adding the hit movie's Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff to its upcoming fourth season, the fairy-tale drama is also bringing on Hans, according to TVLine

In the film, Hans was a dashing prince who found himself romantically entangled with Elsa's sister Anna while trying to inherit the throne. But there was more to Hans than met the eye.

No actor has been cast in the role of Hans yet. As previously announced, Fringe's Georgina Haig will play Elsa (here's a first look at the actress in costume), newcomer Elizabeth Lail will play Anna, Greek's Scott Michael Foster will play Kristoff. Lost's (and Revolution's) Elizabeth Mitchell will also be part of the Frozen storyline, but her exact role has not yet been confirmed. 

Once Upon a Time Season 4 premieres Sunday, September 28 on ABC. Who do you think should play Hans?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 11/27/2016

Season 6 : Episode 9

Next Episode

TONIGHT AT 8PM

Season 6 : Episode 10

26 Comments
Comments (26)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Hmmmmm...i have this hunch that Hanz is going to be Hook. Change of clothes for Hook. Sideburns. JMO slipping on the tvline interview that some of the frozen characters are living on Storybrooke. Anyways, I can't wait on Season 4. As Regina said on Neverland "What i wouldn't give for a sleeping curse." And wake me up on September 28. :)
Flag
NOW this is stupid? This show was dumb from the start.
Flag
Reeks of desperation
Flag
They must really be running out of villains if they get this far
Flag
More Hans could be good.
Flag
Ugh. Enough. Sure, I was thinking it may be interesting to bring in Elsa (and, by some necessity, Anna) but now it's just getting stupid. I see maybe, at some point, bringing them in even for a small flashback but not all at once.
Flag
So season 4 will be a tv show version of Frozen with OUAT characters as guests
Flag
sounds like they are frantically trying to save the show by inserting the latest Disney cartoon sensation...
Flag
This role is cut out for One Tree Hill's James Lafferty. It's about time he returned to the small screen!
Flag
Although it's easy to rolls your eyes at yet another Frozen character addition to OUaT (the mania continues!), Hans could actually be a potentially interesting inclusion. The betrayal of his character was one of the more refreshing twists the movie included, and written correctly, I can't see why this idea can't be explored further to make him an entertaining anti-hero to watch.
Flag
well, he's not a real anti-hero, it's definitely a villain
Flag
I get that, but ideally well written characters can't be stereotypically labelled as a 'hero' or 'villain', but rather as someone much more complex than that, which is why Hans has potential as a character if written well.
Flag
Will they just tell me who Olaf is already? They must be waiting for Peter Dinklage to have a free week or two.
Flag
Biiit of a low blow. I have a morbid sense of humour. . .so I'm kinda whatever about this, but still. :P
Flag
These writers must be laughing themselves all the way to the bank -- they don't have to do ANYTHING on this show but steal from what's popular. This show grows more and more pathetic.
Flag
I can't help but chuckle at Tim having to cover OUaT news.
Flag
Right? I was expecting Lily to report this and being all WTF about it.
Flag
Zachary Levi Could Play Hans he looks like a Charming and Deceiving Prince
Flag
How do I unfollow a show??
Flag
haha , this comment made me laugh ..

but seriously if you want to remove unfollow , just click on a show page , then you will see following button beside shows title , click it to unfollow
Flag
Thank you kindly. Now, I am ranked 53 out of over 7,000. I don't have that many accomplishments in my life right now. May need to hold on to this one...
Flag
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I've been following for a year now and STILL don't have a rank!
Flag
I don't totally understand the rankings. I'm 9 out of about 1,900 on Extant and haven't seen a single episode, and 10 out of 4,300 on SoA, which hasn't aired anything new for half a year now.
Flag
Depends on amount of likes and comments you get
Flag
Maybe has to do with the amount of posting you do for the show?
Flag
Follow this Show
Members