An Once Upon a Time Community
Sunday 8:00 PM on ABC (Returning March 5, 2017)

Comments (9)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
And Greg's Dad will be forever lost in the void of deteriorating writing...
Flag
So let me see....Greg I can do without. But and am still miffed about the way they dispensed with Tamara.

Some questions: What is Tamara's last name? What did she hate magic? What did she mean when she said that she dealt with magic in other places?

Almost no backstory and an intriguing character just offed in the first 30 minutes of the first episode of the season.

And once again, proven, there are two places where black folk are not safe after 8pm: Vidor, TX and Storybrooke, ME.

At least, in her afterlife, Tamara's with zombies who actually care...
Flag
It's not nice to play the race card!
Flag
They tied quite a bunch of season 2's loose ends with this. (For once), good job, OUAT writers!
Flag
You can tell the Audience hated these characters when they didn't even make it past the first episode of season three.
Flag
Ugh. I was so excited to see these 2 bad dreams go as quickly as they did. No more plot devices that don't go anywhere, literally!
Flag
That was good, although, it would've been interesting to see them for a little longer. I can't help feeling a bit of unintentional sympathy for them. But I guess their motives don't really matter, they were after all, trying to destroy people. So sympathy abated. Good riddance...
Flag
The way Tamera tried to play "Mr. Gold" by asking for forgiveness? Priceless. I'm not sure he knew Tamera shot Bae before then...
Flag
Lol guessing RIP means Rest in Piss in this case?
Flag
Follow this Show
Members