An Once Upon a Time Community
Sunday 8:00 PM on ABC (Returning September 25, 2016)
So after the last episode, most people are speculating that the Wicked Witch is stealing representations of the traits made famous by Dorothy's companions in Oz. She has already stolen David's courage in the form of his sword. Thus, it stands to reason that a heart, a brain, and possibly a home are not far behind. Which begs the question....who will she steal these things from?

poll

poll

poll
28 Comments
Comments (28)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
coração de regininha
Flag
Regina For the heart, because she wants the love that she believes that Regina received from her mother and Rumple. I also think that the time rewind will be Zelena's version of home, because now she believes that she will have all the love that she did not have previously.
Flag
"Hook" for heart
Flag
Probably Hook's heart... Emma's and Henry's can't be taken, and why would anyone want Snow's heart? Doesn't it still have a dark spot on it? As for a home, Dorothy wanted home, not the witch. Dorothy is either Emma or the Charming's new baby.
Flag
I'm shocked more people haven't said "Hook" for heart...
I said it before in Lily's threads... Metal Man = Metal Hand
He seems really off this season so it's possible she already took his heart.

Dorothy is likely either Snow or Regina. As was noted, Dorothy wanted to return to Aunt Em and uncle Henry... Who is the person in town who wants to reconnect with both?
Flag
Snow has a good heart, but it became a little dark so it seems weird that it will be hers. Maybe it doesn't matter for Zelena's purposes though. Zelena seems to have put something in Snow's drink already, but it seems a little too convenient that it is Snow's heart she will steal. She already got David's courage, so why did it take her longer to get Snow's heart when she spent more time with her alone?

It also seems a little convenient that the brain is from Rumple. What's so special about his brain? He seemed more prone to madness. I think it might be the bookworm Belle instead. I could also see her get the heart from Belle though, because Belle is also one of the kindest people in Storybrooke.

Anyway, I hope Belle will get a bigger role from now on and that she will be relevant.

It's also not a bad theory that it's all in the family - Snow's heart and Henry's brains. Although Henry's brain isn't anything special either, lol. Not after how dumb he was with Peter Pan...

I want to see more of the other cast: Ruby, Aurora, Phillip, Hook, Ariel...
More+
Flag
No, Gold's brain is his free will. Zelena said in the last episode: "Your brain belongs to me" because she has the dagger over him.
Flag
She is going to take the baby, which is Snow's heart. She has already messed with or 'taken' Gold's brain. As for the home, she already took the place of Regina in fairytale land and now in the real world, as the town's evil.
Flag
Well, the unborn baby seem to have some alure - maybe a new born baby has the purest heart imaginable?
Flag
Well I think she already has the brain from Rumple (and I think Regina's point was she wasn't taking it away, just borrowing). Henry and his heart were very much the first half of the season, but it might make sense. I don't think Emma's heart actually can be stolen.
Flag
who cares - crap show
Flag
Byyyyyeeee
Flag
Heart from Belle. She had a big enough heart to see through Gold's rough exterior to the man inside.
Flag
love it. Belle being the heart.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members