An Once Upon a Time Community
Sunday 8:00 PM on ABC (Returning September 28, 2014)
Discussion
Jun 07, 2014
Greatest Belle and Rumpelstiltskin Fanvid!
The Evil Queen & Robin Hood have it, Emma and Hook certainly have it, and Belle & Rumpelstiltskin have the own fanvid(s), so I chose the best 5 I could find about the brand new Mrs. Beast and husband.

5) Breathe Again, by MrMarychovnyville
Unlike many fanvids, it focusses on Belle ...Read more
Discussion
Jun 02, 2014
Greatest Evil Queen & Robin Hood Fanvid!
It's that time of year, hiatus has come and fanvids arise to honor the scenes of each and every pairing available. In this instalment, the best I found of Robin Hood and Regina (Outlaw Queen)

5) Enchanted
Set mostly on the second part of season 3, it focusses on ...Read more
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Once Upon a Time

Join in on the Once Upon a Time general show discussion.

staff
Discussion
Mar 07, 2014
I had a concern this morning while filling my teapot
Um, exactly how many timelines are we going to have to keep track of on this show this half season? From my count,

1. The year or other undetermined length of time with the majority of characters in FTL trying to figure out what to do and the Wicked Witch.

2. Their unexplained return to Storybrooke where it appears the Wicked Witch is pulling a Regina and for some reason Hook realizes who she is, or we follow that story for awhile for them to figure it out.

3. Emma's story in New York which is taking place after timelines 1 and 2.

How long are these going to go on for? I mean, I can see timeline one pretty much being wrapped up in an episode or two. But then we are seeing Emma and Hook then the Storybrooke return and however long it takes them to figure ...Read more
Discussion
Jan 21, 2014
Discussion on TV Line's HUGE Once Upon a Time Spoiler
In the interest of those who don't want to see spoilers, I tried to leave everything out of the title and the link and I'll give some space so people can scroll for a little bit and remain unspoiled

For any who haven't read the story already the link is here.

SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

So who is on everyone's list? Personally, I would love to see Henry go, but this is Disney we're talking about. They don't kill kids, they only orphan them, so I'd say it's safe to say he's not who will go.

I would probably put my money on Hook and Neal, since, on the surface they seem like the most expendable characters, but I could honestly see this ...Read more
Discussion
Dec 17, 2013
Breaking the Amnesia Curse
After this week's emotionally devastating midseason finale I found myself left with a few burning questions going into the next half season. After Hook's heartbreaking (for him - that guy cannot catch a break) attempt at breaking the curse was unsuccessful the first immediate question was this: Why didn't Hook's kiss work?

1) Hook isn't Emma's true love (highly likely - if we're going to keep destroying Hook can we please get him some more time to grow with Tinker?). Or could Emma still actually care for Hook after you check out reason #3.

2) Baelfire is Emma's true love (blech, please NO)

3) This method won't ever work because as we saw in Season 1 the only true love Emma has is for Henry.

poll
Discussion
Oct 28, 2013
Caption Contest #1
Seems like a good time to start this up. A few minor rules.

1) Keep it PG-13.

2) The loser gets points. The winner gets more points. The point don't matter.

3) Remember, jokes don't have to be funny. Sometimes they tell us about ourselves.

Discussion
Oct 19, 2013
Abandonment, Revenge, and Forgiveness
All three of these ideals are major themes within the show, with abandonment being explored the most at the moment. What are your thoughts on the way these themes have been/are expressed? How about the treatment of these themes in the rest of Season 3? Talk it up!
Discussion
Jul 12, 2013
What does everyone think about the concept of "True Love"?

I personally don't like it, because I think that it takes away from the drama and excitement of shipping various different couples and possibilities for relationships that characters could have, but what do you think? "True Love", yay or nay?

Follow this Show
Members
Episode 1 Season 4
A Tale of Two Sisters
Airs
Episode 22 Season 3
There's No Place Like Home
Aired
Episode 21 Season 3
Snow Drifts
Aired
Episode 20 Season 3
Kansas
Aired
Episode 19 Season 3
A Curious Thing
Aired
Snow White/Mary Margaret Blanchard
Evil Queen/Regina Mills
Prince Charming/David Nolan

Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, writers of Lost, have created a modern take on fairy tales with a female lead character, Emma Swan, who has moved to Maine. The show revolves around the adaptation of fairytale characters such as Snow White and Prince Charming who have been brought into the real world with no knowledge of their true identities, due to the Evil Queen, who cast an evil spell on the entire land.

moreless
  • 5:30 pm
    Thursday Night Football
    CBS
  • 8:00 pm
    The Biggest Loser The Knockout
    NEW
    NBC
  • 9:00 pm
    OK! TV
    NEW
    CBS