An Once Upon a Time Community
Sunday 8:00 PM on ABC (Returning Fall 2015)
Story
Yesterday
CLEVELAND
Good people of Cleveland...if you have no where to watch this upcoming premiere or no supportive spouse to join in as you scream at the tv. Then please join this new meet up group http://www.meetup.com/Cleveland-Once-Upon-A-Time-Show-Meet-Up/events/224127486/#event-comments-section

staff
the dark one
Jul 11, 2015
Once Upon a Time: Here's Your First Look at Dark Swan in Season 5 (VIDEO)
Plus: See a clip of which Disney character is coming to Storybrooke next!
i didn't vote for him
Jul 01, 2015
Once Upon a Time Has Found its King Arthur
He will make his first appearance in the Season 5 premiere.
staff
whatever pays the bills
Jun 26, 2015
Lancelot Is Returning to Once Upon a Time
But will it be present day or in flashbacks?
Story
Jun 18, 2015
Emma to be "Dark Swan" ?
http://www.people.com/article/jennifer-morrison-research-once-upon-time-season-5-dark-emma

Sheds a little light. Until I read this I thought she'd be kind of like Rumple was in the Enchanted Forest - always doing too much magical stuff but still sane enough to keep his son well fed and cared for. This makes me think they are going to portray her as a "villain" without an "Emma" really left in there. Strange..
staff
mark your calendars
Jun 10, 2015
ABC 2015 Fall Premiere Dates: Wicked City Moves Up, S.H.I.E.L.D. Starts Late
ABC stacks its premiere week with returning favorites, while Ed Westwick's new drama brings up the rear.
congrats on having to do more work!
Jun 10, 2015
Once Upon a Time Promotes Robin Hood and Zelena to Series Regulars
Swan Queen fans should watch out!
Story
Jun 01, 2015
Can Emma be both the Savior and the Dark One? Can she become more? My plea to Horowitz & Kitsis.
This fall, fans of ABC's fantasy series "Once Upon a Time" will be treated to perhaps one of the most highly anticipated season premieres in the show's history. Because for the first time, the show's main protagonist will become a villain. This change of fate could result in strained relationships between Emma's family and friends, as well as new alliances with Emma's former enemies. Emma's turn to the dark side will provide lots of new material, as well as a fresh direction, for the show. The show's producers, Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, have already stated Emma's turn to darkness will be short-lived and she will return to her rightful place on the side of the heroes. Which is great, because we all do want to see Emma turn good again.

But lets not be rash. This fresh direction could be tons ...Read more
Story
May 26, 2015
Once Upon A Time, where is Ruby/Red Riding Hod?
Looking back over the last season I have been asking myself, where is Ruby/Red Riding Hood, even in season 3 she might have been there but her role was so small. Since season on seem to have gotten shorter and shorter and now poof she's still in the enchanted forest? While somehow everyone else is back in Storybrooke, even Granny is in Storybrooke and has a bigger role. so where is Ruby/Red Riding Hood? What did the author do with her, or was it Zelena? your thoughts on this?
staff
rewind
May 19, 2015
Looking Back on Season 4 of Once Upon a Time: What's Next for the Dark One?
What started as a rich kid's birthday party turned into a dark path for Emma.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 23 Season 4
Operation Mongoose Part 2
Aired
Episode 22 Season 4
Operation Mongoose Part 1
Aired
Episode 21 Season 4
Mother
Aired
Episode 20 Season 4
Lily
Aired
Episode 19 Season 4
Sympathy for the De Vil
Aired
Snow White/Mary Margaret Blanchard
Evil Queen/Regina Mills
Prince Charming/David Nolan

Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, writers of Lost, have created a modern take on fairy tales with a female lead character, Emma Swan, who has moved to Maine. The show revolves around the adaptation of fairytale characters such as Snow White and Prince Charming who have been brought into the real world with no knowledge of their true identities, due to the Evil Queen, who cast an evil spell on the entire land.

moreless