Once Upon a Time

Dark Hollow

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 10, 2013 on ABC

• Good developments.

While the episode was a little slower moving than most others this season, there was still plenty there to keep me hooked. Asid e from the revelation of who the "other prisoner" is, something I've been anxsiously awaiting for two weeks, things did move a little slowly.

However I was very happy to see scenes from Storybrooke for the first time this season. And there were a couple of interesting new arrivals through there!

I'm quite liking the character of Ariel - I do hope we get to see her again! :P

Meanwhile Pan puts a wicked plan into action while Emma and co try to find a way off the island!

Great scenes there, and despite parts of the episode moving a little slowly, overall it was still a pretty god one!
  • i thought henry was the smart one...

Came on!! the only thing laking to the -following the enemy to see what's hiding- part was a sign saying "kid this is a tramp"

and don't even get me started on the belle/ariel scene on rumple's house... are the enemies the only ones with a brain this season???