Once Upon a Time Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Favorite Character

hueyf

[1]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 6

My favorite characters so far is the obvious choice of Snow White and Prince Charming.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DarthFreeza

[2]Jan 12, 2012
    • level: 23

I gotta go with Archie Hopper (Jiminy Cricket). He may not be the most major of characters but he's ot a great arc. I really enjoyed his backstory.

I'm hoping more major characters are introduced in the future though. There are so many storybook characters yet only seven characters are really focused on (two of which don't have fairytale counterparts).

Edited on 01/12/2012 3:22pm

RuqeeD

[3]Jan 12, 2012
    • level: 3
    Mr Gold/Rumple is my favourite character - he's diabolical but he's just really cool at it!

Justlikeheaven_

[4]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 33
    I like Mary Margaret/Snow white. She is my favorite. I just wish they would show more of her when the story in the episode is not based around her. For example in last episode, we only saw her for 2 seconds. I thought she was supposed to be one of the main characters.

Cassandra_Elise

[5]Jan 17, 2012
    • level: 14

1. Emma--such a BAMF but with a heart of gold.

2. Mr. Gold/Rumple-- Love the shades of gray. Is he good, is he bad? Who knows!

3. Graham--

Dracomom

[6]Jan 17, 2012
    • level: 5

I adore Robert Carlyle! Mr. Gold is more fun than Rumplestiltskin, because you don't know how much he knows, plus I love shops like his anyway. Rumplestiltskin is fey in the sense of crazy as the series opens, and I wondered if he had "the sight" (foreknowledge of the future- frequently prophets go nuts).

Second is the Evil Queen, actually- the protagonists couldn't get far without a fabulous villain. Lana Parilla has to walk a fine line to avoid bathos, hubris, and parody- thank you writers for helping her manage the task!

The ABC site was asking who's more dangerous- Regina or Mr. Gold- I ask only "To whom?" There's a LOT of backstory to cover...

izzyshepp101

[7]Jan 18, 2012
    • level: 7

Mr. Gold/ Rumpelstiltskin takes it for me He's the most interesting, intriguing, mysterious character. I'm drawn to him whenever he is on screen. I do also love Archie, though. He has a heart of gold

WeberWoman

[8]Jan 23, 2012
    • level: 2

I love Mr. Gold/Rumple. And I loved Graham/The Huntsman.

Edited on 01/23/2012 1:34pm

TVfreak_28

[9]Jan 24, 2012
    • level: 6

Emma
    Ruby/Red riding hood i want to find out her backstory!
    Snow/Mary Margret

Dracomom

[10]Jan 24, 2012
    • level: 5

The Stranger, or after Sunday's episode, the Writer, is really good! That whole speech before he opened the box was mesmerizing!

swschow

[11]Jan 30, 2012
    • level: 4

After last night's episode, I have to choose Regina/Evil Queen. She seems to be the most diversified of the whole series.

JohnMcBoss

[12]Jan 30, 2012

Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold is my favorite, Snow White is number two (just the fairytale version not Marie)

RhodesWren

[13]Mar 13, 2012

I've got two Ruby and Graham, I miss him...and back before he, y'know, I was kinda hoping he would be involved in the Red Riding Hood story, because I always saw more chemistry between him and Ruby than I did between him and Emma, even though they didn't have many scenes together.

Beecharm3r2

[14]Apr 1, 2012
    • level: 8
    1. Emma 2. Henry 3. The Writer (so far). 4. Mr. Gold. I think these are the most interesting characters so far. I put Henry up here because he shares the strong, smart, big-hearted traits as Emma but yeah, he's an adorable kid. Plus, he's a little bit of a mystery because we don't really know why he's so convinced that Regina doesn't love him. On-screen Regina seems to be decent enough to him aside from the fact she doesn't seem to do a lot of hugging but there's got to be something else as to why the boy believes so much that Regina's evil. Did he see something? Did she smack him around or something?
    Edited on 04/01/2012 10:32pm

kanniballl

[15]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 18

It depends.

My Gold. I like the actor from some of his past work, and his role in Storybrooke as Mr Gold is usually VERY solid. However I think he lays it on a bit thick in fairytale land. I guess it's kind ofnecessary... still his laugh and such are a bit much.

For a while I would have said Regina. After the pilot and maybe the 2nd episode the actress was doing a fantastic job as the mayor and evil queen.

But then they kind of stopped using the actress for anything more than a few random scenes.

Only recently did they start going again.

Snow / Mary Margaret is definitely up there. Between her strong portrayal in the woods, her EPIC scene where she tries to smash the bird, and her kind-hearted depiction in Storybrooke... I like the actress and character.

The stranger / writer / etc is interesting for the moment, but only because he's so mysterious

Edited on 04/02/2012 6:53am

Edie70

[16]Apr 15, 2012
    • level: 19
    Regina, Mary Margaret, Mr. Gold

SpartXen

[17]Apr 15, 2012
    • level: 4
    I gotta say, THANK YOU writers for FINALLY letting Lana Parrilla do something more than scowl and hiss at everyone. She's a fantastic actress and 'The Stable Boy' proved it. She went through the whole range of human emotion in one episode, and she played kind-hearted innocent and mercilessly evil equally convincingly. Absolutely fantastic, she just sky-rocketed to the top of my favourite character/actor list. Followed closely by the biggest scene-stealer of the series, Mr. Gold/Rumple. How amazing was it to see those two together?! Thank you, writers, for finally USING your two biggest players!!! I know we're supposed to be rooting for the heroes, and I do love Snow/MM, but seriously, what's the point of having heroes if you don't have fantastic villains? Round of applause for Lana and Robert, you guys KICK A**

Edie70

[18]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 19
    You're right. That was one of my favorite episodes. Also the actress that played her big mama was a great choice.

CoffeeCake225

[19]Jul 18, 2012
    • level: 15
    Graham and until they bring him back (which I hope they will) ill have something missing too

showinuse9

[20]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 11
    Well rumplestilkskin i think had the only interesting flashbacks imo. And I always like the smart character so I like how much of a smart nerd he is

but i think my favorite is the mad hatter cause he is the only one who i think is will be on the evil side but also interesting. I'm still waiting on another character that i can REALLY like but as of now those are the best. Still waiting on maybe alladin or lion kind or mulan i hope they cast someone good as those characters. Someone sexy for mulan and jasmine but i doubt it. I don't think the characters are as good as they were on lost