Once Upon a Time Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Official Season 1+ News, speculation, etc. Thread (Including Season 2 Renewal!)

Gislef

[1]Nov 7, 2011
    • level: 100
    Please direct all news, speculations, off-site series polls and voting, etc., to this thread.

Enjoy!
    Edited on 05/10/2012 8:52pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SweetMissJaye

[2]Nov 8, 2011
    • level: 21

I read on eonline that a main character will die on the show. I am wondering who they could actually get away with killing... They didn't say when this will happen, of course

SweetMissJaye

[3]Nov 8, 2011

I just read online that Emilie De Ravin will play Belle for one episode. Gaston will be there too. No word on the Beast yet...

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Lost-Emilie-De-Ravin-Guest-Star-Once-Time-36828.html

Justlikeheaven_

[5]Nov 9, 2011
    • level: 33
    SweetMissJaye wrote:

I just read online that Emilie De Ravin will play Belle for one episode. Gaston will be there too. No word on the Beast yet...

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Lost-Emilie-De-Ravin-Guest-Star-Once-Time-36828.html

HAHAHA!!!! That is kinda awesome! There seems to be little bits and parts where you get the idea of who is who in REAL world. Like Regina has apple trees. And like Ruby wearing all red, and lives at Granny's. etc etc. I can just see the real life Belle reading books all day long. Just like the movie.

SweetMissJaye

[6]Nov 9, 2011

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    HAHAHA!!!! That is kinda awesome! There seems to be little bits and parts where you get the idea of who is who in REAL world. Like Regina has apple trees. And like Ruby wearing all red, and lives at Granny's. etc etc. I can just see the real life Belle reading books all day long. Just like the movie.

She'll probably run the bookstore or be a librarian Or maybe even another teacher in the school... You're right about them leaving hints about who everyone's fairytale counterpart is. But I really can't figure out who the sheriff might be. I bet when we find out, we'll feel silly because it was someone so obvious.

Justlikeheaven_

[7]Nov 9, 2011
    SweetMissJaye wrote:

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

She'll probably run the bookstore or be a librarian Or maybe even another teacher in the school... You're right about them leaving hints about who everyone's fairytale counterpart is. But I really can't figure out who the sheriff might be. I bet when we find out, we'll feel silly because it was someone so obvious.

I know. I am stumped on that one too.

dragon22a

[8]Nov 9, 2011
    • level: 32

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    SweetMissJaye wrote:

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

He appears to either be the Huntsman or the Wolf given his tracking skills.

Justlikeheaven_

[9]Nov 10, 2011
    dragon22a wrote:

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    SweetMissJaye wrote:

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

He appears to either be the Huntsman or the Wolf given his tracking skills.

Yeah, I read that yesterday. But the wolf, he is evil. The Sheriff seems to be nice dispite being very loyal to regina. Who is the Huntsman?? Just to jog my memory.

MaryAnnMc

[10]Nov 10, 2011
    • level: 1

[/QUOTE] Yeah, I read that yesterday. But the wolf, he is evil. The Sheriff seems to be nice dispite being very loyal to regina. Who is the Huntsman?? Just to jog my memory. [/QUOTE]

The Huntsman was paid by the Evil Queen to hunt Snow White down and cut her heart out, but couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead, he took an animal's heart (deer?) to the Evil Queen.

Justlikeheaven_

[12]Nov 11, 2011
    Oh ok. I should probably watch snow white again to refresh my memory on things, because i remember that part, but not very clearly. haha

SweetMissJaye

[13]Nov 11, 2011

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Oh ok. I should probably watch snow white again to refresh my memory on things, because i remember that part, but not very clearly. haha

I actually have the Disney version of Snow White on DVD but I haven't seen it in a long while. I feel like watching it now. I remember the huntsman vaguely. Maybe the sheriff is, indeed, the huntsman as everyone is saying

Justlikeheaven_

[14]Nov 11, 2011
    SweetMissJaye wrote:

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

I actually have the Disney version of Snow White on DVD but I haven't seen it in a long while. I feel like watching it now. I remember the huntsman vaguely. Maybe the sheriff is, indeed, the huntsman as everyone is saying

Yeah, that is what i am talking about. The Disney movie. I haven't really watched them in a long time. I watched Beuty and the Beast fairly recently though. It was on tv and i was feeling a little kid like that day.

SweetMissJaye

[15]Nov 13, 2011

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Yeah, that is what i am talking about. The Disney movie. I haven't really watched them in a long time. I watched Beuty and the Beast fairly recently though. It was on tv and i was feeling a little kid like that day.

I'm married and I still watch Disney a lot. It just brings back good memories when I sit down and watch a Disney movie.

I watched Snow White yesterday. The huntsman looked kind of mean, then cried when he was about to kill Snow White and begged her forgiveness. Depending on the spin OUAT puts on the story, I can see the sheriff in a similar role.

After I thought about all the Disney characters, I thought there were a few that the sheriff might be. Some of these are a bit of a stretch, I know, but it's all in fun He could possibly be Robin Hood, or a character from the Jungle Book, or Fox and the Hound.

Justlikeheaven_

[16]Nov 13, 2011
    SweetMissJaye wrote:

I'm married and I still watch Disney a lot. It just brings back good memories when I sit down and watch a Disney movie.

Ohhhh, yeah, i know exactly what you mean. You would think it would just be little kids watching disney movies, but here i am 21 years old and watching beauty and the beast and Aladdin when they happen to be on the Disney channel. haha!
    SweetMissJaye wrote:

I watched Snow White yesterday. The huntsman looked kind of mean, then cried when he was about to kill Snow White and begged her forgiveness. Depending on the spin OUAT puts on the story, I can see the sheriff in a similar role.

Yeah, I am really ready to find out what character he is. There aren't enough "obvious" things that point out his character. It actually is frustrating sometimes.

BobbyV

[17]Nov 13, 2011
    • level: 2

In the Fable trades, the Sheriff was indeed the Big Bad Wold- reformed after time for the betterment of Fableland.

doctorWHO69

[18]Nov 13, 2011
    • level: 13
    If you go to Jennifer Morrisons' profile,and then to her photos,it shows some stills from OUAT.One of them is her kissing the sheriff from the forthcoming episode 'The heart is a lonely hunter' So,i would gather from that,the sheriff is in fact the huntsman.

Justlikeheaven_

[19]Nov 14, 2011
    doctorWHO69 wrote:
    If you go to Jennifer Morrisons' profile,and then to her photos,it shows some stills from OUAT.One of them is her kissing the sheriff from the forthcoming episode 'The heart is a lonely hunter' So,i would gather from that,the sheriff is in fact the huntsman.

Yeah. I would agree with you on that. If he was the wolf, he would have some sort of tie to Ruby, but he doesn't. He has the tie with Regina. Which makes more sense.

SweetMissJaye

[20]Nov 15, 2011

From eonline : The sheriff is not good. That means he's most likely not the huntsman after all. Their spoilers are usually correct.

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_glee_revenge_gossip_girl/275006