Once Upon a Time Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Official Season 2+ News, speculation, etc. Thread (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]May 13, 2012
    • level: 100
    Please direct all news, speculations, off-site series polls and voting, etc., to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MaKTaiL

[2]May 13, 2012
    • level: 5

"I want it alllll......... I want it allllll.......... I want it alllll.......... and I want it now!"

Queen perfectly translates how I'm feeling right now. Hahahaha. This is the best show EVER!

Edited on 05/13/2012 9:25pm

sin2ast

[3]Jul 24, 2012
    • level: 7

Just finished watching the first season and looking forward for the next one Laughing! I read an article in DS with links to videos of Comic Con - enjoy Wink!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s181/once-upon-a-time/news/a394425/once-upon-a-time-stars-on-season-two-its-a-whole-new-world-video.html

Dracomom

[4]Jul 24, 2012

Surprised no-one's posted much here yet. My predictions for Season 2-

Maleficient was going to marry Leopold originally, but lost him to Aurora, Snow's mother.

Rumplestiltskin met Mulan during the Ogre Wars- she's Bae's mother. He ran away from the battle to keep the child safe, possibly at her insistence.

Jefferson may actually be Bae- there's never been a scene with him and Rumplestiltskin. If true, Bae IS NOT Henry's father.

Dr Whale is Captain Hook. (There's no real reason Captain Hook couldn't be blond, but I'm partial to the classic darkhaired version.)

Sydney is going to be pissed enough at Regina to turn on her.

The Blue Fairy is going to be a major player; I think she's had most of her powers all along, but couldn't use them without breaking her cover. If she doesn't know exactly where Bae is, she has a pretty good idea how to find him.

layton2012

[5]Aug 5, 2012
    • level: 2
    Dracomom wrote:

Surprised no-one's posted much here yet. My predictions for Season 2-

Maleficient was going to marry Leopold originally, but lost him to Aurora, Snow's mother.

Rumplestiltskin met Mulan during the Ogre Wars- she's Bae's mother. He ran away from the battle to keep the child safe, possibly at her insistence.

Jefferson may actually be Bae- there's never been a scene with him and Rumplestiltskin. If true, Bae IS NOT Henry's father.

Dr Whale is Captain Hook. (There's no real reason Captain Hook couldn't be blond, but I'm partial to the classic darkhaired version.)

Sydney is going to be pissed enough at Regina to turn on her.

The Blue Fairy is going to be a major player; I think she's had most of her powers all along, but couldn't use them without breaking her cover. If she doesn't know exactly where Bae is, she has a pretty good idea how to find him.

^^
    Dr. Whale is not Hook as they just casted him this week, I still think Dr. Whale is someone or something to do with Monstro.
    The Blue Fairy was the nurse in the hospital right?
    I doubt Jefferson is Bae but I don't remember much from that episode will have to watch it again once I get the season set.

CBrooke92

[8]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 3

Looks like there's going to be a Charming family reunion!!! I'm excited to see the moments between Snow and Emma!!!:-)

http://www.examiner.com/article/once-upon-a-time-season-2-photo-and-spoilers-the-reunion-and-more

Dracomom

[9]Aug 11, 2012

Saw they cast Captain Hook (darkhaired, I win anyway) and Prince Philip- 2 of my predictions are wrong already. This is par for me, so that's okay.

The Blue Fairy was the Mother Superior of the Convent (sometimes called Fairy Godmother Superior)- the nurse at the desk was at least a nod to Nurse Ratched from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", and the janitor was a nod to Chief Bromden. I didn't see name tags on either, but I could have missed them.

I think Mr Gold's associate (the one who drove the florist's truck away) was a nod to Jaws in the Bond movies. Mr Gold did call him "Mr _______" but I didn't catch the name (or maybe I just forgot) He's my pick for Monstro.

Wish they'd reshow some oflast season'sepisodes before the new ones in September!

groucho42

[10]Aug 19, 2012
    • level: 1

1) It'll be awkward with Emma and her parents adjusting to relative ages.

2) Red will wear even tight clothes (ok, not a prediction, but a hope... )

3) Annoying Henry will be shot and disappear from the plot line (ok, just like 2)

riddler062

[11]Aug 31, 2012
    • level: 24

I have a feeling Dr. Whale's gonna be revealed to be Jack (from Jack and the Beanstalk) or Peter Pan. The two characters are pretty much confirmed to be brought on this season so there is at least a chance of it happening.

CBrooke92

[12]Sep 16, 2012
    • level: 3

SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 2 AND 3!!!

EPISODE 2: "We Are Both" – "Regina continues to find a way to regain her powers; David continues his quest to find Mary Margaret and Emma; the seven dwarves discover what happens when one of the townspeople tries to leave Storybrooke's city limits."

EPISODE 3: "Lady of the Lake" – "Emma and Mary Margaret try to find a portal that would bring them back to Storybrooke; Henry tries to talk Jefferson into reuniting with his daughter; on the eve of meeting Prince Charming's mother, King George poisons Snow White."

http://cartermatt.com/32738/once-upon-a-time-season-2-spoilers-major-emma-mary-margaret-scoop/

Can't wait to see the Mary Margaret/Emma working together!!! Hurry up September 30th!!!

Edited on 09/16/2012 12:03pm

Dracomom

[13]Sep 27, 2012

Henry had a crush on Paige/Grace, didn't he? But why does Jefferson hesitate? Unless he thinks she's going to hate him, like Rumplestiltskin and Baelfire...

They said months ago that lots of characters were going to have difficulty reconciling their Storybrooke and FTL identities, and that Archie would be very busy in his professional capacity- I can just imagine some of the conversations!

ionee24

[14]Dec 22, 2012
    • level: 32
    Dracomom wrote:

Henry had a crush on Paige/Grace, didn't he?

I don't know about Henry but I'm pretty sure Archie Hopper has a massive crush on Regina by now.