Once Upon a Time Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Time loop and Henry

Sugar2U

[1]Mar 24, 2013
    • level: 9

So it seems in last episode every day was the same until Emma showed up and ended the time loop.. Is that why Henry figured out something was off with the town? Did he go to grade 1 and learn the same thing everyday and then as he aged moved to dif grades but it was the same day??? I liked the last episode and it would have been fine if not for the Henry enomally...What does everyone thinK?( BTW I would have asked this if this forum had an episode thread so I hope this does not get deleted )

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gislef

[2]Mar 24, 2013
    • level: 101
    The episode itself has the episode thread, for general discussion. There's also last week's review column, where staff seems to want people to focus their attention. Specific questions about any episode can be raised here, as long as that approach isn't that abused.
    Edited on 03/24/2013 8:56pm

JoshuaGideon

[3]Mar 24, 2013
    • level: 2
    I have a better question if Storybrooke (before Emma came) was frozen in time and Regina adopted Henry when he was three weeks old ( I believe) then how in the heck did he age 10 years and yet nobody else did

Gislef

[4]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 101
    He wasn't part of the curse. Why no one else would notice he was aging when none of the other cursed children were is a better question. Regina probably cast a spell to cover it: she wasn't powerless in Storybrooke before Emma came.

In fact, Regina could have cast any number of spells to break up the monotony between the events of these flashbacks, and Emma arriving in Storybrooke.

watcher1006

[5]Mar 26, 2013
    • level: 10

If I recall correctly, the curse was supposed to have created Storybrooke and brought everyone there in 1983. I agree that it's hard to reconcile the idea of time looping in Storybrooke like the movie Groundhog Day with Henry growing up to become a tween in the last twelve years or so. What about his schoolmates? Did children like Hansel and Gretel from last season just stay in the same grade as he got older? The whole time freeze thing bothered me even before the "Welcome to Storybrooke" episode.

archangelwho

[6]Jun 27, 2013
    • level: 18

I have only seen the 1st two but already there seem to be a lot missing/out of line. Maybe it is because I'm house cleaning while watching (it what I do in the summer) but it is hard to follow.